4:Simple Life

For the next week, Asami and Korra's life was pretty simple and yet still so exciting whenever they were with one another. 

Asami met with business partners and worked on her projects taking Naga whenever Korra wasn't there and the avatar decided to spend her days helping the citizens of Republic City with whatever small tasks they needed to complete. It was light work, but it was still worth it. 

Whenever they were together they would share their day's events and open up to one another about what bothered them, bringing them closer together. There were days when they would kiss so deeply, their hands all over one another that they were sure it would go further, but Korra usually stopped it from going too far and Asami stayed patient, respecting her space. 

Today was one of those days. 

Korra kissed Asami deeply, pinning her against her office wall, their tongues dancing for dominance, their hands touching anywhere within reach. Korra wants more, every day she wishes to take it further but her inexperience and nerves make her insecure about it all. 

Asami suspects that is a reason, but doesn't want to ask in case Korra takes offense, but much to her surprise, Korra brings it up. 

Korra pulled her lips from Asami's, breathing quickly, looking down with knitted eyebrows, "I want to take things further. . ."

Asami's eyebrows shot up, "You do?" 

Korra nodded.

Asami smirked, picking her head up, "What did I say about looking me in the eye avatar?" 

Korra blushed, "I just. . . don't have experience and I don't want to disappoint you. I don't know what to do, especially with a girl." 

Asami smiled in understanding, "Can I ask you a question? It's. . . kind of a personal one."

"Yes." 

"Have you ever. . . touched yourself before?" Asami asked tilting her head at a very flustered Korra. 

Korra took a step back, embarrassed by the question, "Um. . ." 

Asami laughed, pulling her back, "It's alright Korra, everyone does it." 

Korra hated how hot her face felt, "I have. . ." 

"Well, picture doing that. . . but to another person. Being physically intimate should feel natural, but with time and communication, you can also ask the other person what they want and what feels right. You don't need to assume and guess what they like, simply ask if you're not sure." Asami explained in an understanding tone. 

"O-okay," Korra nodded shyly. 

"I'm not saying we have to do this today or tomorrow, but in the future just keep it in mind and if it ever feels like too much, you say the word and we stop, alright?" 

Korra was annoyed that Asami has to teach her this, she feels like she should just know and wished instead of being taught, she could have surprised Asami instead. 

"Do you feel, let down?" Korra asked softly. 

Asami's eyebrows pulled together, "What do you mean?" 

"Do you feel let down that I don't know these things, that you have to teach me?" She elaborated self-consciously.

Asami found it cute, "Absolutely not. I love your innocence, and that I get to be the one you experience this with for the first time. It makes me feel. . . special." 

Korra grinned, pulling Asami closer, "You are special." 

Asami blushed, "Thank you." 

"Anytime," Korra answered, both girls fixed themselves up before departing the room, hand in hand.