9:Dangerous Games

Korra dressed simply, devising a plan for later on to distract herself from how upset Asami made her in the shower. She was still aching for more and hated the unfamiliar feeling. She can't get the memory of Asami's hand out of her head, she was so gentle, she knew what to do, how to get under Korra's skin, how to tease her, and the avatar was annoyed with her because of it. 

Korra didn't like the sudden ideas swarming around her mind, but they were all part of a bigger plan. She left her room, rushing down the steps where Asami was waiting next to the front door with a big smile on her face, satisfied by Korra's pouty expression. 

Korra couldn't ignore the red dress Asami had on, how perfect it fit her body. Her hair was down, her make-up done and Asami watched Korra eye her with pleasure. Korra was annoyed that Asami can easily make her feel so much at once, still feeling petty about before. 

"Are you ready?" Asami smirked. 

Korra crossed her arms, averting her gaze, "Yeah." 

Asami took a step closer to Korra who took a step back, the avatar unable to think straight when she was so close to her. Asami grimaced, pulling on the avatar's shirt until she was pressed against her firmly. 

"Don't be upset with me, you teased me first," Asami reminded her, making Korra blush. 

"Yeah. . . but not like that," Korra feigned innocence, pursing her lips slightly, looking away shyly. 

Asami's smug expression fell and she wondered if maybe she took it too far this time. Maybe Korra wasn't ready for something that intense and immediately, she felt terrible. She was just about to apologize when Korra pushed her against the door, pressing her body against hers, shocking Asami. 

She whispered, "But it's alright Asami, I'll get you back." 

Asami's face was bright red, her jaw slightly ajar at how easily Korra convinced her that she was upset. Has she done that before? Has Asami been that wrapped around the avatar's finger? She couldn't believe it!

"Uhhh. . ." 

Their heads snapped to the side in unison, noticing Kuvira standing there awkwardly. They had forgotten she was still in the house. 

"Hi Kuvira!" Korra stepped away from Asami, waving at her. 

Asami nodded at her with pink cheeks, "Hello." 

"Hi, guys. . . I just want to get through the front door. . . if you're done." Kuvira said, grinning a little at the two of them. 

Korra smirked while Asami blushed in embarrassment, "Sure thing." 

"Um, I'm driving if you would like a ride," Asami offered generously, Korra and Kuvira looked at each other and back at Asami. 

"That would be nice, thank you." Kuvira smiled. 

On their way to the restaurant, Kuvira and Korra did most of the talking, mainly about bender stuff which had Asami clutching the steering wheel harder than necessary. 

'She only wants you,' she reminded herself.

Korra sensed her girlfriend's emotions, giddy with pleasure knowing that Asami's jealous. She has nothing to be jealous of, at all. Kuvira loves Baatar still and Korra loves Asami more than she'll ever know, but if she wants tonight to play out how she plans, she needs an interesting start. 

Korra laughed lighter, smiled wider,  gestured more prominently during her conversation with Kuvira, turning around slightly to face her better. The two benders conversed the whole way and when they finally reached the restaurant, Asami didn't hesitate to hop out of the car, noticing Bolin and Opal waiting at the front door.