𝐌: 𝟏

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 huffed as she slowly opened her eyes she then tried to adjust her eyes to the bright light in her bedroom, once she fully adjusted  her eyes laid onto her mother that stood in her doorway.

She continued to stare in confusion, she tried to think of reasons her mother would come into her bedroom and ruin her beauty sleep.

The female was snapped from her thoughts; her mother finally spoke up after seeing she was fully awake.

"Danielle sweetie can you stop by the deli for me please, I need some Tylenol. I'm sorry to bother you. The doctor told me it's best not to drive at the moment." Christina spoke.

Danielle nodded her head "close my door" she spoke and her mother nodded before closing the door— Danielle yawned before laying back down onto her back.

She picked her iphone up after a few minutes, seeing it was 𝟣𝟢PM, she then began checking her notifications before letting a breath out and getting up from her bed.

The girl had on a large T shirt and her Victoria secret lace underwear on.

She walked over to her dresser, grabbing some black biker shorts and a crop top hoodie.

The caramel skinned female took the large T shirt off and put on the crop top hoodie and the black biker shorts, making sure she didn't let her belly piercing get caught.

She slid on her black Nike slides that showed her fresh acrylic toes, and her gold anklet that stood on her ankle.

She took her bonnet off, letting her knee length knotless braids fall down.

She grabbed her mini Dionysus Gucci purse putting it over her shoulder before grabbing the purple iPhone 𝟣𝟦 off her bed.

She walked over to her bathroom, brushing her teeth real quick before leaving the bedroom completely, going down the stairs.

She was greeted by her mother who stood on the couch eating popcorn.

"Ma stop eating that, that's all you wanna eat" she spoke making her mother look over at her.

"Baby these my cravings" she chuckled lightly making her daughter smile a little bit "where the keys at ma?" She questioned and her mother pointed over at the keys that stood on the coffee table.