𝐌: 𝟑

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 sat on her bed as she watched tiktok on her purple iPhone 𝟣𝟦, it was currently 6PM on a wendsday and she had been at home all day helping her mom rearrange the living room and guest bathroom.

"Danielle! Come here real quick come help me" she heard her mother call out, she tossed her phone onto her bed before skipping steps to get down the stairs to Christina who stood up infront of the stairs.

"Baby put this in the guess bathroom on the counter, not too close to the sink though I have to sit down for a little bit" her mom smiled and she nodded as she grabbed the flower vase.

Christina sat onto the couch as she rubbed her 6 month old baby belly,

Her feet had been swollen all week and finally when down for a bit and there wasn't no telling when they would swell up again so she decided to rearrange everything while she could.

Danielle came out the guest bathroom "Ma can mora come over for a little bit?" She requested with a nervous smile on her face.

"Sure but make sure her mom said she's aloud too, i don't want what happened last time to happen again" her mother Christina responded with a faint smile on her face, and although Danielle was only seventeen she still let her daughter go out and do stuff.

Danielle would be eighteen in about 𝟥 months, she was pretty much an adult but of course she wouldn't let her do outrages things; friends over wasn't a big deal she was never against it.

"Thanks mommy" she smiled before going back upstairs to her bedroom.

She picked her iphone up and plopped onto the bed before sending her bestfriend a text message on iMessages.

She then got up from her bed after a few minutes then into her connected bathroom to get in the shower real quick, she picked out some slik pajamas and went into the bathroom

Connecting her phone to the Bluetooth speaker and turning the water on, Danielle grabbed her bonnet off of her dresser and put it on so her braids wouldn't soak while she was in the shower.

She stepped into the shower and cleaned her herself off; before she knew it that quick shower turned into a hour long shower, once Danielle got out she quickly dryed herself off and put her clothes on.

She put her lotion on her body and opened her bedroom door, seeing her bestfriend mora on her bed watching a movie on her iPad.

"Bitch when you get here?" Danielle asked making mora turn quickly with a smirk on her face, "hoe i been here for like 𝟥𝟢mintues Ms. Christina let me inside, she knocked out nie" mora explained.

Danielle nodded before turning her bathroom light off and grabbing her phone.

Turning her Bluetooth off, and plopping on the queen size bed beside her bestfriend that laid on the opposite side of the bed.

Danielle went onto her phone as she felt eyes onto her, she looked over at mora who stared at her nervously making her srunch her face up at the brownskin female.

"Dimora what?" She muttered eyeing the brownskinned female "you wanna come with me to this girl party? Please it's gonna be lit as fuck you gotta pop out best" she trailed on and Danielle's continued to eye the female.

"Plea— girl let me think" Danielle cut off her bestfriend.

After a few seconds of thinking "when is it?" She finally asked seeing the brownskinned girl get excited

"Ian say I was going yet" she reminded her bestfriend making her excitement turn into a mean mug "its saturday, girl just come foreal you gon enjoy yourself" mora smiled and her bestfriend nodded.

"Alright I will go, but the first time a ugly nigga come up to me I'm leaving, word to" Danielle chuckled making mora laugh, although she laughed she was dead serious. She wasn't one to judge but she ain't want nobody walking up to her wasting her time.

Danielle wasn't much of a party type of person, but mora on the other hand was. Which is why almost everybody knew her and fucked with her, she was outgoing and bold at that part so many females knew not to play with her.

But Danielle on the other hand was both and more, she just had one thing she hated. And it was people staring at her in certain situations, she didn't like being the spot light or the center of attention.

Which is another reason why she didn't do parties like that, of course she was known in their city she ain't talk to much people because she stayed to herself, but she started to stay to herself even more after her old bestfriend, nyah her and Danielle were locked in since 6th grade.

But nyah switched up on the girl, overall it was very sad and fucked up danielles trust a lot But that's another story for LATER ON.

TORI NOTES; fun fact I wrote all three chapters in one day on a SCHOOL NIGHT yall see how I'm going above and beyond for y'all muh fuckers 😤😒