𝐌: 𝟏𝟗

(testing new layout, let me know how y'all feel about this before i continue to use it!)

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒!
ᥫ᭡ tori checkin in.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"KAYYY move bro" Danielle dragged while the male hugged her waist as she sat up against his headboard.

"Nah shut up" he reached over for his phone while still hugging her waist, "You mad childish, get cho ass up nigga" she patted on the males head.

"Nah im mad comfortable" he muttered before turning his phone off, placing it back onto the nightstand table.

"You stressing me out, like you mad clingy for no reason" she rolled her eyes as she waited for an response from the male, danielle wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

Danielle couldn't help but have conflicting emotions about kays clinginess. On one hand, there was a part of her that enjoyed his attention and affection.

But on the other hand, she couldn't deny the confusion and uncertainty she felt about her own feelings for him.

Danielle was trying to figure out if her feelings are just an result of their close friendship or if there's something more there.

"Stop acting like youn want a nigga hugging up on you" he laughed, tightening his grip
around her waist as he laid flat on his stomach.

Danielle just sighed in defeat "Ight, just let me lay down or something then you can do all that hugging shit" she mumbled and he released from her waist slowly.

His face srunched up in confusion as he watched her get up from the bed "where you going?" the male questioned as he stretched.

"Bathroom, ima be back" she explained and he nodded his head before closing his eyes.

Danielle closed the bathroom door behind herself before looking in the large mirror, taking in all of her features before smiling.

She slid her pajama shorts down and used the restroom, wiping and flushing the toilet afterwards.

She washed her hands and turned the light off before going back into his connected bedroom, seeing the male laying down with
his eyes closed.

Danielle plopped down on the bed, before groaning in annoyance feeling kays arms wrap around her from behind.

She let out a sigh feeling defeated, hearing
the male chuckle to himself while hugging her.