𝐌: 𝟏𝟓

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

After half an hour, everyone finally arrived to target.

The ride there was smooth, Mali mostly played drill music and danielle made videos of herself while kay watched her.

"You coming with me or you staying with your friends?" Danielle asked kay as she got out the sprinter after him, "I mean I been witchu since you got here" he spoke.

She smiled at his response "Ok great, but you not gonna like the section I'm gonna go in so you might wanna stay with them" she laughed.

"You might be embarrassed or something" she added on and he nodded.

"Ion really give a fuck as long as I ain't the one shopping for it" he shrugged and she chuckled.

"Ight when yall done just text the
groupchat and shit" Kash spoke and everyone nodded except for Danielle.

She didn't know anything about a
groupchat but she didn't really care too much about it either.

"You jealous?" Blu asked walking between
kay and Danielle, she srunched her face up in confusion as to way he'd ask that question.

"No, what are you even talking about" she answered with a question "im talking about the group chat thing" he muttered and she started laughing.

"Oh that, Girl I don't give a fuck bout that group chat' I wasn't even worried bout it until you said something just now" she spoke truthfully before looking at kay who was now on his phone.

"I'll add you to it when we get back" he smirked and she nodded awkwardly, she didn't ask to be added, and if she was being completely honest she could care less about a group chat.

He was making it seem like she was upset she wasn't in it when she wasn't.

"I didn't ask to be added blu, I don't care bout yall groupchat" she chuckled and he threw
his hands up in defense before walking over to Mina and dougie.

Danielle looked at kay with a weird face expression before laughing it off, that whole encounter was weird and she didn't like how it went.

"Don't trip on it' he always like that, he just be bored tryna bother somebody" kay stated and she nodded as they got into the establishment.

Danielle adjusted her purse on her shoulder before grabbing a cart and placing her phone in the front part.

"So what you need again?" Kay questioned standing next to her like a lost puppy as she looked around debating where to go first before walking towards the back of the store.