𝐌: 𝟓

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄ᥫ᭡

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

"𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 you ready for all dat" Kevin laughed at blu who stood in front of his door— way with a suit and tie on "deadass? I wanna marry this hoe so ima propose" he chuckled.

"Nah mud you not even legal yet just vibe" kay acknowledged and blu stood with a frown onto his face as he unbottoned his tie.

"You'll never understand what good pussy feel like so dont judge me" blu snickered as kay made a Grimacing Face at his words brushing him off with a chuckle

"Nah cuzzo what chu laughing for? You kno mella ain't giving it too you right" blu chuckled

"She aint but my other hoes is so Ian trippin, Lil Bro" kay affirmed and blu put his hands up in defense knowing exactly what type of timing kay was on.

"I see you muddy" blu winked as kay brushed him off "don't Eva wink at me, ight?" He warned making blu burst into laughter "Cuzo why are you like this?" Blu continued to laugh

Kevin stared in confusion, he ain't understand what was so funny about what he said because he was serious as fuck,
he ain't like that gay shit even when somebody was joking, he wasn't fucking with it.

"Get out" he tossed a empty weed pack at blu, causing the male to kiss his lips and slam the door, Kevin continued to mind his business as he strolled on his phone texting back friends and doing other stuff he found important.

He debated if he should text Carmella but she was upset with him for being to close to a fan and completely went off on the male, he hated how insecure she was when it came to other females.

It irked him just to think about it; but like said before he didn't wanna start over with anyone else so he just decided to deal with her bullshit.

Although he cheated here and there, he still told himself he was only for Carmella and he stuck to his word, cause no matter what he always found himself back with her. At one point he was convinced she was his soulmate.

But he doubted that after a while, she icked him out sometimes.

Instead of texting her he FaceTimed her, she didn't answer the first time so he called again guessing she was on do not disturb, and he was correct since she answered on the first ring.

"Hi bae" she smiled putting her face into the camera he observed her beauty, before realizing she was getting her hair done "you getting your hair done?" He questioned and she nodded with a smile on her face.