𝐌: 𝟏𝟎

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 yawned in discomfort on the couch as she slowly opened her eyes, once she fully adjusted she was greeted with the bright sun beaming through the
living room of dougies apartment.

She rubbed her eyes before coming to realization that she had fell asleep in dougie's house.

She barley knew the male and had fallen asleep in his house, unknowingly.

"Fuck bro" she mumbled to herself, looking for her phone on the couch before finally finding it on the floor beside her.

Her phone was flooded with notifications from her mother, and a few text messages from mora asking if she was okay.

She decided not to text them back just yet, she had knew that she fucked up for staying over and she knew she was gonna be in big trouble when she got home.

Not only because she was gone the whole day without permission, the fact she had gotten suspended for a whole week for smoking in school.

She got up from the couch, looking around and the house was quiet.

She slid her slides back on and picked her purse up from the coffee table.

She sat on the couch staring at her phone, thinking of a excuse to tell her mother since she fucked up terribly.

Her attention was brought off of her phone when the front door of the apartment opened up. Revealing, Kevin.

He was about to grab his keys from the counter before he was greeted with Danielle's stare, making him nod before he went on his way back outside.

She needed a ride home, asap and a uber was gonna take too long to get to her location.

"Wait— where are you going? You about to leave?" Danielle questioned kevin, stopping him in the tracks, catching the make off guard not expecting a word from the female.

"Yeah bout to head out, wassup?" He spoke as she patted her lace thinking of a way to ask him what she was gonna ask, she hated asking people for stuff unless she was comfortable around them,

and she definitely wasn't comfortable around kevin, being that the two never really exchanged a word.

"Uh is mora here?" She asked to make sure before she asked him anything else.