𝐌: 𝟐𝟎

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒!
ᥫ᭡ tori checkin in.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 handed the blunt back to taija as the three of them continued to skip their 6th period classes together for the fourth time this week.

Danielle had gotten more comfortable around taija and Ron, so skipping her 6th period class with them had become a familiar routine for her.

"I thought you wasn't gonna come today not gon hold Danielle" Taija spoke while releasing smoke from her mouth, looking at the blunt as she spoke.

Ron nodded in agreement, "yeah I didn't think I'd come either, my mom literally forced me to cause the principal emailed her talking about everybody had exams today and I needed to be there." She explained, growing annoyed at the thought.

She had been upset all day because she had to wake up early for school, today was the day kay was leaving for Miami.

Danielle couldn't lie she felt a certain way about having to be in school instead of spending time with him before he left out of state.

Of course she was gonna have some time to spend with him once she got out of school, but it wasn't gonna be much since the male had to leave by 8pm.

"Like when the fuck do I ever go to school on fridays?" She added on dramaticly huffing, gaining laughs from both taija and Ron whom both leaned onto the wall.

"Nah she dead emailed my dad too, like girl I know we testing today. That shit probably
not even gonna be graded" Taija agreed as she handed the almost finished blunt to Ron.

"I ain't even try, I just picked out random
answers and put my head down til the bell rung" Ron shrugged, inhaling.

"You gonna be a senior again next year, watch" taija chuckled, causing the male to choke on the air.

"Unt, hell nah! Don't wish that shit on me" Ron laughed off the cough as he passed the blunt to danielle.

The female took the blunt without hesitation and took a long hold from the blunt,
before releasing.

Taija and Ron were still cracking up while
she fished off the blunt on her own. That was her usual role, being the one to finish off
the blunt whenever they skipped 6th period.

A little bit later, Ron's phone alarm went off, letting the three know that the period was about to end.

Causing their laughter to die down, as he quickly snoozed the alarm "welp ima go stand outside my 6th period until the bell rings" he informed while Danielle ashed the roach on the boarded up window sill.