𝐌: 𝟒

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 yawned feeling her become more bored in her 6th period classroom, the female glanced over to the side of her seeing a student named jessica stand over a sleep; amber.

She clenched her fisted before grabbing the still sleeping amber by her hair, now dragging the girl out of her chair.

"Oh my God" amber began fighting back tears as Danielle observed the two tussling in the classroom, Jessica was ontop of her and although she had the upper hand some how she still couldn't connect her punches which made Danielle chuckle under her breath a lil.

"Get off me!" Amber hollered before she bolted up from Jessica's grip.

"Ok break it up" Danielle glared over at the teacher who finally decided to step into the fight, but it had only gotten worse and one of the girls began to leak.

"Oh shit" one of the males in her senior classroom shouted outloud as the rest recorded and laughed, Danielle didn't find this funny at all.

She didn't like seeing people fight,
although she had gotten into a couple fights in her past she was either forced to fight or snuck and even then she didn't like people fighting around her.

She decided to go on her phone and mind her business, because at the end of the day she had nothing to do with their situation so she minded her business.

The school bell rung and the police were making their way to the classroom that the girls were fighting in.

Danielle srunched her face up before going to the bathroom to fix her edges up.

"Hi sweetie, how was school today" Christina smiled faintly and her daughter shrugged not really having a correct response. "It was normal im just ready to graduate highschool and be on some me ish" she shared.

"You only got 𝟦 months til school over. Just stay in school until it's over I promise time gonna fly really quick" Christina promised and Danielle nodded before looking down at her mother's stomach.

"Your father is gonna come over later on" she added on hesitated and her daughter nodded in confusion "what why is he coming over here" she asked and her mother smiled at her daughter.

"After all you are his child and I am pregnant with his second child, he has the right to come over here" Christina preached.

Danielle never understood her parents situation, they had broken up when she was only 8 years old and had been on and off undercover, but young Danielle knew exactly what they were doing.