𝐌: 𝟏𝟔

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

DANIELLE Huffed in annoyance as she strolled the hallways of her highschoool, it was 6th period and she was ready to leave school as soon as possible.

The connection in the school building had been off all day long, which annoyed her even more, she wasn't able to text, watch tiktok or listen to music all day long.

She was on lockdown with the teachers and staff, she couldn't be alone too long since she had lost the teachers trust completely with the stunt she pulled the week before.

She wasn't gonna go to her 6th period since it wasn't really a credited class, she decided to walk around the large building to find somewhere with some internet.

She opened a door and there stood one female and a feminine male who were smoking a blunt together, they both tried to hide the blunt from Danielle but was to late, she had already seen them.

The two stared at her as if they had seen a ghost "yall gonna let me hit the blunt or just stare at me?" She spoke and their faces softened up in relief.

"Bitch you gonna come in or get us caught?" The feminine male laughed and she went in and closed the door behind herself.

Danielle wasn't one to smoke any and everyone's spliff, especially people from her school. But in this case she felt it was necessary, she hadn't smoked in atleast 2 days so she desperately needed to smoke.

"Girl pass me that shit" she chuckled,
putting her phone in her back pocket of her Nike sweats before grabbing the blunt that was being handed to her.

"You be with dimora right?" The Latina female questioned and Danielle looked up to her before releasing the smoke from her mouth.

"That's my bestfriend" she stated before looking at the blunt in her hand and taking another quick hit from it "I be seeing her on instagram, she fought that one bitch melani right? She beat that hoe up" the Latina laughed taking the blunt Danielle was handing to her.

"Yeah, what's your name?" Danielle questioned. She was a little skeptical about the Latina' she didn't play about dimora and was confused on why this female she had just met was asking about her.

"Taija this Ron, he gay if you can't tell already" she chuckled making the male roll his eyes at her as his response.

"So how you know the melani girl?" Danielle questioned as she watched her pass the blunt to Ron.