𝐌: 𝟖

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 stood outside the school building smoking a blunt by herself; she enjoyed this alone time so she'd skip lunch and smoke a blunt outside the basketball court every single day.

She never fucked with the people at her school,
everyone was weird to her and she wasn't jacking none of them— which is why she did not hang out with any of the females or males at her school.

Of course she had mutal friends their, all the students knew her at the school but she never talked to them as much,
she found them all weird in their own way and she really didn't wanna befriend anyone else.

She was happy where she was at, and in her situation so she didn't bother to make any new friends; and when people would come up to her she'd keep the conversation simple and short.

After a while not much people bothered to talk to her because she would be either extremely dry or just ignore them, but the people that did she just had no choice but to talk to them,
she didn't wanna be considered ignorant at all.

And whenever boys would come up to her and try and speak with her she shut them completely off; they were either ugly as hell, or just too perky and hoe-ish

So when it came to relationships for Danielle, she avoided them—
after her ex boyfriend Mir broke up a few months ago she just decided to focus on herself and focus on school so she could hurry and graduate.

He wasn't her first relationship, but he certainly was her first body and she'd never forget that, but he did her dirty a lot of times but she had so much love for the male she found herself forgiving him every single time.

She attempted to try again with someone else; but that was a complete fail.

After that she most definitely was gonna stop dating for a while and focus on herself until she was mentally ready to deal with someone.

At the end of the day Danielle was just ready to leave this school and graduate so she
didn't have to deal with the teachers or the students and their drama.

The bell rung, alarming the female as she tried to finish her blunt that was now a roach.

"Porter!" Was all Danielle heard before a teacher grabbed her arm. "Hell nah get off me" Danielle tried to get out the teachers grip as she technically forced her into the principals office.