𝐌: 𝟐𝟐

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒!
ᥫ᭡ tori checkin in.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄, just wanted to remind you that your father is going to come pick you up," Christina spoke, her voice filled with gentle concern as she watched her daughter tidying up her bedroom.

Danielle momentarily came to a halt, her movements freezing for a brief moment,
before she slowly turned to face her mother. "Wait, hold up, we never discussed this?" She stated in a more so questioning tone, reflecting genuine confusion.

"I didn't want to bring it up because I knew you'd over react!" Christina admitted truthfully, knowing Danielle's tendency to object, she was well aware that Danielle would likely protest her dad picking her up.

However, Danielle found herself struggling
to pinpoint her exact emotions regarding her fathers arrival. Christina had never once mentioned it, nor had she brought it to Danielle's attention.

While Danielle didn't necessarily have an issue with her father picking her up, she would've appreciated being informed earlier by her mother.

Christina just assumed that Danielle would refuse the pick-up, she knew that her daughter could be petty when it came to her father.

Christina thought It would be better to inform her at the last minute, so the female wouldn't have a chance to object since he'd already be on his way.

"What? That is my dad you know? So no matter how much we beef with him, he's still my father. He's the adult, so I don't really have a say in him picking me up, even though I don't want anything to really do with him at the moment.." Danielle just shrugged, mumbling the last part.

But she could understand why her mother took a while to tell her, Danielle knew she could be complicating. Christina was trying to avoid all the drama and take the safer approach by waiting until the last mintue.

"Your right, I apologize if I waited to long. I know you aren't the last minute type, i was just avoiding drama cause I know how you get" she apologized, sincerely before smiling at her daughter.

"It's cool, im gonna be bored all week anyways, maybe this was needed, but do you know what he wants and where he's taking me?" She inquired, before continuing to tidy up her bed room.

"Um.. I'm not sure he didn't wanna tell me, maybe he has a surprise for me.. I don't know just ask him once he gets here." Christina shrugged her shoulders as Danielle nodded, letting her know she was listening while she cleaned.