𝐌: 𝟕

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 by Real Boston Richie blasted through out the airbnb, both Danielle and mora were sitting on the backyard porch with Kevin, his homeboys and girlfriend Carmella. Mora avoided talking to mella.

But Danielle spoke and said hello,
not trying to be rude to her or start anything with her because she could tell there was tension between both her and mora.

The music had gotten louder and Danielle released smoke from her mouth as she began twerking on her best friend mora.

She twerked effortlessly with the blunt in her hand on her bestfriend as she slapped her ass, she started to give her a lap dance as she began feeling the music and alcohol in her system.

She was definitely faded, as her eyes dropped low and were glossy and red.

"Shake dat shit bestie" mora praised her
bestie as she enjoyed the lap dance she was being given, Danielle took a hit from the blunt as she continued to dance to the music.

Danielle got up from her bestfriends lap and sat down beside her laughing.

"Hoe who you been giving lap
dances too?" Mora asked making her laugh.

Carmella mugged Danielle as she continued to smoke her blunt,
she had thought Danielle was trying to empress kevin by doing all that twerking near him.

But In reality Danielle didn't intend to empress anyone, if she was being honest she was way out of her right mind. Her mind was in the sky at that point.

"Bae stop looking over at them,
I'll give you a lap dance if anything" she held Kevins chin trying to gain his attention.

He was a little empressed with Danielle, he never seen nobody twerked that effortly and actually do a good job, she seemed as if she did that often; which is what he assumed since she looked like she had a lot of skill.

Of course she was attractive but, ain't no telling what she was like behind closed doors.

Which was true, looks can be deceiving.
But he wasn't gonna judge her if she gave her body to any and everybody, everyone has their own hussle.

But he was completely off about her, she was nothing like what he assumed.

But he wouldn't know that,
he hadn't even knew her name, where she was from, her age, it was a lot he didn't know so for him to quickly assumed was quite disrespectful but she'd never know he thought that.

"Nah you already gave me one, I'm chilling" he responded with low red eyes making her frown

She looked over at someone before smiling, but Kevin did not catch onto this so he continued minding his business "Bae I will be right back" she smiled and he nodded releasing smoke from his mouth watching her walk away.

He found himself comparing Carmellas
body to Danielles figure, she was shorter then mella by atleast 𝟤 inches.
Slim thick just like mella but she had more curves then her.

She looked clean, of course mella was clean but sometimes she didn't look clean; this infamous female had the clean look,
she looked clean and he could tell she most definitely was clean just off looking at her.

She was on the couch infront of him with mora, she on her phone with a blunt between her fingers.

Her eyes dropped low as she continued typing on her phone, he looked over at mora who found herself speaking to Nasir.
He chuckled seeing the two communicating with eachother after a year of no speaking to eachother.

He was snapped out of his thoughts seeing mella come over to him with messed up hair a bit, but he didn't think nothing of it cause mellas hair was always messed up after a few days of having it.

"I love you Kevin" she sat on his lap, catching him off guard.
"Mhm" he mumbled as she straddled the male grinding on his print, he cupped her ass as she continued to grind.

"Wadup, whatchu need?" He questioned, guessing she just wanted something from him "you" she snickered as she kissed on his face infront of everyone.

He chuckled before pushing her off his lap "bitch think I'm stupid or sum" he swore calling her out her name making her gasp loudly.

"Bae what you talm bout" she questioned nervously "Bitch you out here fuckin niggas thinkin I wouldn't find out,
come back smelling like straight cologne fuck out of here" he got up from the couch.

Catching everyone's attention, Danielle observed the two start arguing getting annoyed because they were blowing her high all the way with their shit.

She picked her phone up and walked back inside to the front of the Airbnb,
going out the front door she sat herself in front of the front door and continued to smoke her blunt.

"Kevin what you talking about" she shouted at the male who tried to walk away.

"Bitch get off me, fuck all that" he pushed her off of him,
grabbing his phone and leaving the back porch making his way to the kitchen, grabbing the rest of the Hennessey that was on the counter.

He stormed outside, stopping in his tracks seeing Danielle smoking herself a blunt on the floor, infront of the door.

She turned around looking up at him with low red eyes, before scooting over for him to past by to leave.
He looked down at her before strolling to his black SRT, Danielle watched as he pulled off speeding down the road from the air bnb.

Once she finished her blunt she had went back inside to get her bestfriend so the
two could leave before her second blunt kicks in.

TORI THOUGHTS; Hi, i hate this chapter ngl. BUT DISCLAIMER; KAY AND DANIELLE MET EACHOTHER BUT DOESNT TALK AS MUCH YET. Trust the process 🫶🏼