𝐌: 𝟐

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄ᥫ᭡

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙

𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 and his homeboys made their way into the deli after a long exhausting day at the studio, most of them were extremely tired kevin being one of them.

But of course dougie and setty wanted to go to the deli to get some snacks & everyone being in the same car they had no choice but to stop at the deli.

"Ya niggas betta not over do shit foreal, i kno niggas got shit at da crib don't be greedy" blu exclaimed and dougie picked a honey bun up and threw it at his head.

"Punk ass nigga" blu mumbled under his breath "already on dat bull shit" Kevin mumbled under his breath loud enough for them to hear.

"Shut yo moody ass up always mad nigga need some pussy or sum" setty chuckled as Kevin mugged him without saying anything back he ain't have time for his shit, him and dougie always was starting with someone and if he was being honest he was tired of they bullshit.

"Ight Ian gone start witchu" setty threw his hands up In defense and Kevin nodded his head "thank you damn" he finally spoke up before walking up to Zion.

"Ight don't do to much cause i gotta pay fa this shit!" He turned around as he heard dougie yell at setty and blu.

"aye aye! Chill with that loud shit it's too late" Zion yelled at dougie making Kevin chuckle a bit. "Cuh go home i kno pops got chu working late" Kevin chuckled making Zion kiss his teeth before laughing

"How you been kay" Zion questioned trying to start a conversation with the male "chillin ain much— lemme get these" kay cut himself off grabbing the four packs of backwoods off the counter.

"Nah mud this for somebody else" zion spoke and kay shook his head.

"Nigga they gon be just fine gimme it" he stated pulling 𝟥𝟢 dollars out of his pocket and handing it to Zion whom sat there, he gave in and let kay take the packs.

All of Kevin's homeboys stood in the front of the store talking to Zion and cracking jokes the group of males had almost forgot what they were there for.

The males attention were brought off of eachother after seeing the caramel female who stood at 𝟧foot 𝟦 she had knee length knotless braids that looked pretty fresh, a crop top hoodie some black biker shorts and Nike slides on.

The males scanned the female, she had a belly piercing with a king charm on the bottom and a nose piercing, she was overall very pretty in all they're opinion. But it was everyday they seen pretty females, and all of them were the same so ain't no telling she was most likely like the rest of them.