𝐌: 𝟐𝟑

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒!
ᥫ᭡ tori checkin in.

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒!ᥫ᭡ tori checkin in

KEVIN DESHUAN PEREZ

𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 and his friends stepped into the vibrant nightclub, the air was filled with an intoxicating blend of music, laughter, and the enticing aroma of mixed drinks and fragrant smoke from various substances.

Cblu's statement about the abundance of beautiful women in Miami, turned out to be true. Some were outside, chatting with others while sharing a blunt, while others sat alone at the bars, hoping someone would approach them.

Kevin's gaze shifted to the left, where he noticed groups of females showcasing their dance moves, and some twerking on each other disregarding the presence of others around them, clearly enjoying themselves.

The vibes in the nightclub were definitely on point, with everyone seeming to have a great time.

Kevin and his friends continued to walk around until they found their reserved booth near the front of the stage. As they settled the attentive bottle girls approached them.

"Hi im Meli, and this is Diana, welcome to
club Mason! How are you all doing tonight? Would you gentlemen like to start off with a bottle of your choice or some delicious drinks to get the party started?" The bottle girl approached the group with a friendly smile, As she spoke Diana couldn't hide her nervousness, constantly fidgeting with the tray, making it clear to everyone that she was feeling a bit anxious.

Dougie leaned down, his curiosity piqued "Yo, what kind of drinks y'all got right now? I wanna know what options we working with" he glanced down at the two ladies, both of whom stood just at five feet.

Meli's face lit up with excitement, "we've got plenty of options! Our most requested drinks are, Don Julio, Hennessy, Margaritas, Taylor Port and Casamigos. Trust me, they're all great choices" Her smile was contagious, and all the males nodded their heads.

TG took charge of the order, speaking up confidently "Alright, Just bring us all of those drinks you mentioned" he explained while Dougie shot him a playful glare, and the ladies nodded with a simple smile.

They both swiftly walked off to let the bartender know what drinks to prepare.

"Them bitches was bad as fuck, I'll toss them bitches Worda bro soul" Cblu chuckled, glancing back at his friends once the ladies disappeared into the crowd.

"Nah bro, the nervous one couldn't keep her eyes off of Nas, Yall peeped that?" Kash mentioned, sitting back down on the black lounge chair.