𝐌: 𝟏𝟒

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 slept peacefully in the full sized bed in dimoras guesst room, with her mouth wide open, snoring somewhat loudly without a care in the world.

Danielle hadn't even noticed that
her alarm rung almost an hour ago, until her phone began to ring.

Danielle's eyes fluttered open in annoyance, she rubbed her eyes as she tried to adjust to the bright sunlight that was beaming into the bedroom.

Once she fully adjusted, she glanced over at her iPhone that was still ringing on the nightstand beside the bed, scrunching her eyes to see the contact she rolled out of the bed with a slight attitude.

"Hello ma?" She spoke before clearing her throat "Hi baby girl, I was just calling to see if you were alright, you wasn't answering when I called you last night" Christina spoke softly on the other line.

Danielle yawned before sitting on the edge of the bed "Oh, I was probably sleep my bad" she apologized before carefully rubbing her eyes so she wouldn't mess her lash extensions up.

"Ok sweetie, are you good' you sound like
your upset" her mother stated as Danielle got up, leaving the bedroom and making her way to the bathroom across the hall.

"Nah, you just woke me up from my sleep" she explained before looking in the mirror, she smiled showing braces before fixing her crop top, all while holding the phone up to her ear.

"Oh sorry hun, ima leave you alone just call me later on, you coming home later right?" She questioned and Danielle thought about it for a second.

"Yeah" Danielle trailed staring into space
while thinking "Okay' You want me to come get you when your ready to leave?" Christina insisted.

"Sure but I'm bout to shower talk to you later ma" she dismissed, the two said their
goodbyes and Danielle placed her phone on the bathroom counter before turning the sink on.

She grabbed her electric tooth brush from
her zip lock bag and put her tooth paste on it before beginning to brush her teeth.

Once she finished she gargled mouth wash and turned the shower on, Danielle made her way back into the bedroom and picked out an outfit for the day.

She picked out a Metallica graphic T shirt and some black biker shorts.

Danielle made sure to grab her Red matching Victoria secret underwear and bra set, and placed everything on the bed before going back to the bathroom.