𝐌: 𝟏𝟐

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 smiled in the mirror as she looked at the outcome of her hair.

"This shit ate" she started feeling herself in the mirror as her hair-stylist Simone chuckled, taking her hair apron off.

"I know, red definitely your color" Simone stated referring to the dark Red middle part buds down she'd just installed on Danielle.

It was rare for Danielle to get her hair done by anyone else besides herself and Christina.

But Danielle wanted a change for once, she was tired of staying up all night doing her hair, and Christina couldn't have done it either since she's getting closer and closer to her due date.

"Girl you look bad as fuck, If you come
back with your shit ripped off ima give you a discount cause whew!" Simone chuckled and Danielle gasped from the comment.

"You won't be seeing me! Ion got no nigga" she chuckled and simone shook her head.

"I'm surprised, you mad Pretty woulda thought somebody would of cuffed you by now" she explained and Danielle smiled, she loved getting compliments from other people besides her friends and family.

"I wish, but how much I owe you?" Danielle asked as she took her phone out her purse as Simone went to her note pad.

"It would've been 120 but ima charge 𝟪𝟢 since you bought the wig from my website" she smiled and Danielle went to cashapp and sent her 𝟫𝟧 as a tip.

Simone thanked her and Danielle waited inside her shop for her mother to pick her up.

Her phone buzzed, she glanced at the screen as moras contact flashed across her screen.

She quickly answered and began posing in
the camera without speaking "Oh shitt! Bestie you look good!" Mora semi yelled as she
started taking screenshots of
Danielle as she continued pose in the camera.

"Bad bitch! Ass fat!" Mora sung and Danielle broke character as she started to laugh nonstop showing her purple braces.

"Finna make me turn gay on Nasir" she joked and Nas could be seen mushing her head.

"Should I get my lashes filled in?" Danielle asked and mora shook her head, taking a sip from her drink before moving her bonnet around a little bit.