𝐌: 𝟔

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around her body as mora stood in the bathroom with her, fixing her lace in the mirror.

"You took a shower in my mama bathroom?" Danielle asked as she put deodorant on her underarms, mora nodded as she swooped her lace front edges in the mirror.

The girls were in a rush to get to the party, it was originally supposed to be a regular house party but the location changed to a random house in the suburbs,

It was a Airbnb pool party now since the Airbnb that was rented out had a huge pool in the backyard.

The girls went to the mall once again and got a new bathing suit just for the occasion.

Once Danielle fully dryed herself off she took her towel off her body and changed into the bathing suit set she had bought earlier that day

"Ou you cute bestie" mora praised her on, Danielle smiled before looking in the mirror taking the bonnet off her fresh hairstyle she had gotten the day before.

Moras mom, Stacy had got a deal off at her hairstylist $𝟤𝟢𝟢 dollars for two people to get a lace install, and both girls had got their hair done the same day.

"Girls are yall leaving yet?" Christina stepped into the bedroom, Danielle nodded her head in response as she brushed her teeth in the sink.

"Yeah we bout to head out" mora smiled and Christina closed the bedroom door.

"Pass me my phone" Danielle asked as she put lotion on her legs, mora stopped what she was doing to pass the girl her phone. 

Danielle checked the time reading 8PM "alright you ready to leave" she questioned mora who slid her sandals onto her feet, mora looked up at her and nodded her head before picking her purse up from the bed.

"Send me the location of the bnb so I can put
it in my GPS" she requested and mora picked her phone up from the bed and did as asked.

The girls took a quick mirror picture before Danielle posted it on her 'close friends' story.