Ch. 36- Rhys's POV (Part 2)

(Authors' note: This short chapter has serious trigger warning and vulgar language; scroll down to the end of the chapter to get the synopsis.)

It felt like my eyes would pop out from their sockets the moment I saw Kay dancing erratically on the club floor. 

Every man in there lowered their gazes to witness all the vulgar moves she was making on the innocent poor man who was looking everywhere else to avoid attention. Kay was drunk as hell, and surely, Nina and Julia were drunk as well. Julia was barfing on the floor, and Nina held Julia's head to stop her from tripping on her own vomit.

The sight of them made me lose my composure, and it pissed me off so much that I wanted to punch both Julia and Marco in the faces. Marco, for not having this situation under control, and Julia, who always manages to cross her boundaries. They had one job—one job—to take care of Kay, and they failed successfully.

I felt like a zombie walking to the place where Kay was dancing. The strands of the back of her dress were open, and it seemed like the front part was hanging on a thread; it could fall off her chest at any time. All of her hair was wet and messy. She was making the most vulgar, obscene, and foul moves on that man possible. I walked a bit closer to them and heard her speaking erratically to the man she was harassing, cupping his dreadful face as if she were about to kiss him.

"Rhys fucking Volkner, why don't you touch me? I'd want you to fuck the shit out of me!!"  

This made me stop walking on my track.

That man became paler and paler, yelling with fear as if he were on the battleground, surrounded by enemies.

'Pardonnez-moi, Madame, je ne suis pas Rhys Volkner.' His hands were outstretched to avoid touching her.

My anger turned to water within the blink of an eye after hearing the whole thing. I wanted to burst out laughing at this. That blonde French guy had no physical similarities with me, yet Kay managed to think it was me.

I controlled all of my emotions and held her by her back to lift her up from this guy's lap.

It turned out he was one of John's subordinates. He was trembling for his life after seeing me walk towards them. His innocent face made me chuckle. But,

Control, Rhys, control...

Kay looked at her perpetrator after removing her wet hair from her beautiful face and smiled the most heavenly, drunken smile possible.

'Here's a Rhys...' indicating that guy; 'Here is another Rhys...' indicating me. Then she laughed the most erratic laugh possible. It was getting hard for me not to laugh out loud at this fantastic soap opera.

'Let's go home.' I managed to speak, controlling my absurd guffaw.

"No, I want two of you... I never tried double penetration." 

Kay playfully babbled in her boozy tone. I felt my ears turn red and hot, and a warmth spread through me, realizing I turned red at the sound of her words. As my securities were everywhere, I had never been this embarrassed by such a situation. Carefully, I fixed her dress, covered her with my jacket, and attempted to help her stand. However, she was too tipsy to manage on her own. In the bar, Marco efficiently ensured that only our people remained, so there were no worries that rumors of such an incident would go out of control.

As Kay stumbled, I instinctively caught her. Without a second thought, I lifted her into my arms to carry her outside.

"Get Out." I instructed my driver to step away from the car; I wanted to drive Kay myself, ensuring her privacy.