Chapter I

For over twenty years, from the moment he was reborn into his sister's favorite BL, everything went according to a plan. One mistake, one night and the plan was ruined, and the result rested there clear as the printed letters in the blood test result.

"You're pregnant". The doctor said, "One month to be exact".

"Hm", Thierry expressed, a touch of surprise in his tone.

There were moments when he almost forgot what kind of world he was in, but the memory came back like a rocket punch. Why did his sister like those ABO stories so much that she forced them down his throat, so much that his semi-photographic memory recorded every second of those nonsensical stories? And they couldn't just be ABO, they had to be the most toxic revenge plot he could ever imagine.

The original story was a camp of red flags, the male lead the biggest of them all. Devin was a poor omega who did any kind of job, struggling to make ends meet. Working as a waiter at a party, he catches the eye of Cael, a powerful third-generation rich. There is where Thierry comes to service: he bullies the protagonist over a minor problem and makes him trip, scratching his knee and knocking everything down. Thierry's and Cael's parents were talking about getting the two engaged, but Cael comes to the aid of Devin, humiliating Thierry. During the novel, Thierry bullies Devin other times fueled by his jealousy, but always some minor stuff - he is an irrelevant villain. Considering that, his fate is the most tragic. To avenge Devin, Cael drugs Thierry, who goes into estrus, and sends a man forty years older than him to his bedroom, a pervert who was arrested asking for prostitutes and convicted of domestic abuse. The man marks him and Thierry gets pregnant and his family makes him get married to this terrible person and have his kids. The man constantly abuses him and tortures him psychologically and physically. After six years and five miscarriages - all caused by his husband -, Thierry becomes desperate and throws himself from the top of his apartment building, the corpse of his fifth dead kid in his arms.

Cael is a possessive and maniac protagonist, who punishes severely anyone who gets in his way. He is controlling towards the main character and goes from imprisoning him to forcefully marking him, going through drugging, raping, cutting him from family and friends, and so many other toxic things.

And this bastard was the father of present Thierry's baby.

Well, now we require some explanation.

The original Cael and Thierry should only meet in the gala two years from this date, when Cael is 25 and Thierry, 23. However, Thierry changed everything. In his past life he was a financial and computer genius, and entering this new world he concluded that he could do everything as long as he didn't cross the path of the protagonists (or the side-characters or the villains). Well, that's not how the world operates and the flap of the wings of a butterfly can cause a hurricane on the other side of the world, or so goes the saying.

At fourteen, Thierry started an organization for the protection and advancement of the social position of the omega population (OPAS) that was backed by his parents. They had an annual gala that reunited hundreds of participants. Cael attended in the name of the Delaney family, a traditional construction company. During a break, Thierry encountered Cael sitting in the corridor, the smell of pheromones was overwhelming. Thierry could only retain his sanity because of the pills his company was testing. However, many omegas attended the party and they didn't take the same pills as him and some were already showing signs of going into estrus.

"Sir, you shouldn't be here. I think you're going into a rut. Do you have anyone I can call to help you?" Thierry asked.

Let me add here: Thierry, or Aiden, as he was known previously, only knew the novel version of Cael, a few descriptions and many lines about his great physique and sexy body - sorry, but the book he read was a smut one. When he looked at the dark haired guy, sweating like crazy and looking as weak as a lamb, he didn't connect the dots.