CHAPTER XVIII

Ever since that night, Nate and Cael have spent more and more time together. From going to each other's house, to even going to the gym together. They would go running together on Saturdays and Sundays, and have many sleepovers where none of them sleep. And the text messages were infinite.

Hey.

Hi.

It's early.

Yeah. You turned me into an early bird.

That's good. That means I won't have to call you to wake you up every time.

I like you waking me up.

Well...

I like hearing your sleepy voice.

You do?

Yeah... It's really sexy. So smooth and low.

I didn't know that. I would have used it more if I knew it.

You can still use it. You've just woken up, haven't you?

Just a second.

Soon, Nate heard his phone ringing. Cael was calling him. Nate got excited. When he met Cael, he thought that he was really handsome. But he was Antoine's baby daddy. But Antoine had no interest in him, and he had his own love life to worry about. So, he started flirting with Cael. And, surprisingly, Cael started flirting back. And now, they are together. And they were seeing each other every time they could. Many times, Cael would invite him for lunch or just for a cup of coffee. Or they would call each other just to listen to each other's voice. How did things end up like this?

"Hello", Nate heard a voice saying from the other side. A low pitched and smooth voice. God, he felt so horny just listening to that voice.

"Hi", He answered.

"Your voice is also sexy when you wake up". Cael said.

"You think so?"

"Yeah... I can imagine myself doing so many things to you right now".

"Like what".

"I would begin by kissing those pink lips of yours. I love your plumpy underlip"

"I love your lips too. They are so tasty".

"Your lips taste like strawberries. Fresh strawberries covered in white chocolate".

"God. You really are cheesy".

"You like cheesy".

"I do. At least if it's you".

"And I am the one who is cheesy. But I forgive you. You're so cute, how could I not forgive your cheesiness?"

"I wished you were here. Then I would show you how cheesy I could be. How clingy I would be following you everywhere. Nipping on those ears and those nipples of yours. Kissing your chest and the inside of your thighs. Licking..."

"Stop". Cael said suddenly.

"Why?"

"I'm driving. And you're making me hard".

"Oh... Sorry, I didn't know", he laughed, "I thought that we were going for some phone sex".

"I'm sorry, I wasn't clear with you before. And I lead you to this".

"Where are you going?"

"Well... It was a surprise. I bought a breakfast basket for you and I was going there to give it to you. Would you like that? It looks really yummy".