2. Food 🥣

Porchay never could have guessed what was happening behind the curtains. He could never understand that the stage was double and that the first one, opened, was a trick to hide the second one. And when it was revealed in broad daylight, Porchay saw the hole, the deepest hole of all that Kim had lost. He saw the parts of his soul trying to survive, trying to be one in a place that was only and always ripping his skin apart and giving to him a knife.

A knife Kim would himself put inside of his body, or more like a knife, full of poison, Kim was letting that man dig, dig and dig in until it wouldn't be able to dig in anything. Porchay saw. Porchay saw and he could only describe it like this. He didn't know the whole story. He didn't know anything in fact but it was really clear that Kim's toxic relationship needed to end. And he never would have thought about it when he saw Kim for the first time, the first day of his new job.

Porchay was walking slowly into the huge corridor. He was kinda intimidated to be here. He couldn't still believe that he got it, between all of those people, he had been the one chosen. For the first time in his life, he thought that luck might have been with him. He thought that that place could be his heaven. He really wanted to buy something for his brother. Porsche never asked for anything in return but Porchay who just got his first job as a graphic designer really wanted to bring to him the biggest smile Porsche could even invent on earth. With that idea in his head, he presented himself at the desk, soon welcomed by someone called Big. He had a soft energy, explaining all the places through the whole building Porchay would never have to be in.

"And there!" He said turning to Porchay in a dramatic way. "Our place!" He added turning the other way to continue his walk.

About twenty desks were inside, all with people behind, working and working. It was astonishing for Porchay to see this. They looked like a little army of workers. He wondered if he would be able to be one of them or if he wouldn't be able to integrate himself. His mind was already scared to be left alone in that room. "Here, we all work on project in groups, it can change, it depends. Come." Big added, really excited about his little introduction.

He led Porchay to the right part of the big room, and the more they got closer, the more he could see the free chair. He was beginning to observe intensely his co-workers who would apparently always live one desk from him. They both were looking at their screen, concentrated and out of reach. Big made fake coughs to get their attention. "So, here at your right is Chan, don't be scared, he can have a scary expression but he is really kind." He said seeing Chan laugh and he had indeed a sweet one. "And here is Kimhan, just don't joke with him...he is kinda...dry..." He said, smirking.

"Do you know that I have no problem with pushing you to your own desk with my foot?" Kim said in a really menacing voice. He had raised his face and he really looked as if he could be violent, a liner drawing the shape of his eyes and an annoyed face. Porchay wondered if he would also annoy him, being the new one, asking for everything. Chan had a strong face but a soft expression while Kimhan's face was soft but expressing a strong aura. On the contrary Porchay's expression was just soft. He had a round and kind face, the most expressive eyes and long eyelashes. He laughed inside thinking about how they all would look working next to each other. 

"Kimhan...you don't have too...I loved to present everything but I won't be in charge of explaining to him the way that works." He said pointing at the computer. "Oh, yes, this is Porchay, work well guys." He added before walking away.

 The new boy looked at him, followed his body sitting at the other side of the room and when he turned around again to the two other men, he looked confused. "Boy." Chan mocked. "We won't eat you...come sit." He smiled softly. Kimhan just went back to work. Silent. Concentrated. He was craving distance, at least, Porchay felt it like that. And now he knew why. He knew that it was just a reflex for him to not be able to reveal what was going on behind closed doors. The less he would talk about his boyfriend, the better it would be. And he didn't even realize his behavior at this moment.