20. Tainted ❤️

"Mark! I told you to stop playing games now!" Kim said, sighing at the other side of the apartment.

"Phi! Can't I continue?"

"No!"

Kim waited for a moment, cooking seriously before walking to the sofa and tried to be menacing. "Mark, I will tell your mother."

"And I will tell Phi Chay that you're going to propose."

"What! Mark! How...how do you know?"

"You left the ring in the bathroom...I put it back on the box you had left there. And I put the box in your drawer." The thirteen year old boy said proudly.
"That's..cute...but..." Kim said, Mark staring at him. "I got your back and you got my back? Is it what it is?"

"Absolutely Phi Kim."

"You're such a demon." Kim laughed, messing with his hair.

"Phi! Don't make me lose."

"It stays between us okay? Yok will never know how many hours you played that game! Right?"

"Right!"

It had occurred for a moment now, for years that "demon" wasn't that much associated with this man, not because he didn't act less than a demon, just because he was a human, a despicable human but not a nightmare or someone from hell. He was the same species as Kim which meant that he had no power over him, or at least Kim was trying to not let him have it.

Kim wasn't trying to propose the literal way, in reality marriage couldn't be celebrated officially, still not, but he decided that it wasn't a rule for him to stop doing it, no marriage didn't mean no ring, he would do as he wished and not as the world thought it should be done.

He thought about Mark, already so clever and he laughed, this boy would bring Yok's troubles, not big ones but still, some giving her a headache as a loving mother.

The door opened, Kim's favorite sound while he was on holiday and Porchay wasn't. They weren't working anymore at the same company, moving easily, getting better offers in the same field but renting an apartment together, always.

"I am home!" Porchay screamed and before he could even take his shoes off, Kim was hugging him tightly.

"Missed you..."

"Me too..." Porchay whispered, kissing his forehead.

"You know that I am here boys." Yok sighed behind them.

"I know we have your kid at home." Kim sarcastically said.

"Ohhh dear he gave you troubles."

"No! Not at all Mom!" Mark said running in her arms and Kim had a smirk, he had closed the games and put a paper on the table, drew some lines to make them believe that he was drawing for real. A real smart and inoffensive demon.
"Great then. So let's go boy, say goodbye to your uncles."

Mark hugged them one by one before walking out with Yok. Kim walked closer again, embracing Porchay in his arms.

"P'Kim, you already got your welcome home hug."

"Which got interrupted."

"Right... Chan is giving you a forehead kiss, as always. " Porchay giggled, caressing his hair.

"As always." Kim laughed. He pushed his boyfriend away and cupped his cheeks to kiss him tenderly, and deeply and then in a really indecent way. Kim took Porchay's thigh under his hand and brought it up against his own one. Kissing the boy's neck, and his shoulder, and his cheeks and lips again.

"You missed me...this much?"

"I always miss you this much." Kim seriously said, bringing him on earth again. And pecking him one more time. "Dinner is ready."