Chapter 1

Your laying in bed you just woke up to get ready for the morning.
You pull the blanket off of yourself and force yourself up.
Your body is aching and your eyelids are heavy and you take a big yawn before forcing yourself to sit up and sit on the edge of your bed.

You put on your slippers and walk over to your closet and grab a nice black long sleeve shirt that has a nice white floral design on the ends of the sleeves and on the bottom of the shirt. You also grab some light blue jeans and a all black hoodie with a space design on it then you head over to the bathroom.

You walk over to your bedroom door and exit it you live in a small apartment with one bedroom, one bathroom, and a small kitchen your apartment doesn't even have a living room but it will do until you get some more money and then you can move out.

You head over to where your bathroom is with your clothes in your hands. You open the door to the bathroom and go inside and close the door behind you. Your bathroom is not big at all it just has the essentials a shower, toilet, and a sink with a mirror.

You put your clothes on the toilet seat and you go over to the sink and look at yourself in the mirror. You have long H/C wavy hair, E/C eyes, and S/C skin.

Your hair is all messy because you just woke up so you open the mirror and take out a comb, toothpaste, and your toothbrush and you place them on the sink. You start combing your hair and when you finish combing your hair you start brushing your teeth and you put the stuff back in the shelf behind the mirror. You turn around and you start to change into the clothes you picked out for yourself.

You finish changing and you walk up to the bathroom door and you open it and you walk out of the room and close the door behind you. You walk back over to your room and you open the door and walk inside.

You walk back over to your bed you grab your phone off of the charger. You then check the time it is 7:30 "30 minutes to get to work" you say to yourself.

You put your phone in the pocket of your hoodie and you unplug your phone charger from the wall and you also put it in your hoodie pocket. Then you head back to your closet and you open it.

You take out a white pair of socks and your F/C shoes. You sit on the floor and put on the socks and then you grab your shoes and put them on then you tie the laces then you get up from the floor.

You walk back over to your bedroom door and you walk out and close it behind you. You head over to you kitchen and you take out the lunch you packed for yourself last night for work.

You head for your apartment door and you open it and walk out and close it behind you. You then start walking down the many stairs to get to the bottom floor because your apartment building doesn't have an elevator. You can't wait to move out one day you keep saying to yourself as you walk down all the stairs.

You finally get to the bottom floor your legs are aching from the many stairs but you head out the door it is chilly outside so you are vary glad you put on that hoodie.

You head over to the bike rack and you take your bike from it "I wish I had a car" you said to yourself as you sighed. Your work is not far away from where you live but still having to ride a bike in the cold sucks.

You work at McDonalds as a cashier they don't pay vary well but something is better then nothing. You start driving down the street of the city and you get to the McDonalds.

You get off your bike and you put it on the bike rack next to the place and you walk inside. The bells of the McDonald's door ring and the other workers greet you while you head to where the cash registers are and you sit down on the chair and you start your work day.

The day lasted way longer then you thought and you sigh to yourself. You walk out of the door while the bells on it ring as you leave. You walk over to the bike rack and then your eyes widen and you start panicking. Your bike is not there someone must have stolen it. "They should get bike locks on these stupid things now I have to walk home" you say to yourself while sighing.

It is late at night and you are walking home in the city. Your home is 10 minutes away from where you work and you walk past alleyway after alleyway. Then you arrive at the apartment you live in. But you see a group of men in front of the apartment building and they seem to be kidnapping a girl.

You start panicking because they are right where you need to go and it is late at night. You just stand there not knowing what to do which is not a bright idea because one of the men notices you watching them.

"Looks like we have company guys" the man says while the other men looks at you and they start smiling while throwing the other girl in the van that seems to be knocked out.

Your adrenaline kicks in and you start running as fast as you can the other way. You hear a sound of a car getting started and you start crying 'why did I just stand there and watch what is wrong with me' you think to your self.

You hear the car getting closer and then you get run over and you fall on the sidewalk face first. Your body all hurts and you try to get up but you feel a sharp pain in you chest and legs and you drop to the floor again.

You hear a door open and close and footsteps walking up to you. You start getting dizzy and you hear laughing and a gun reloading. You clench your eyes knowing your going to get shot and then you hear a gun shot and feel a pain in your neck.

You blackout and stop breathing then you wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this this was the first time I ever rote a fan fiction
I will make more so don't worry :)

COMMENT