Chapter 2

Recap

You hear a door open and close and footsteps walking up to you. You start getting dizzy and you hear laughing and a gun reloading. You clench your eyes knowing your going to get shot and then you hear a gun shot and feel a pain in your neck. You blackout and stop breathing then you wake up.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You wake up and sit up quickly and you are breathing heavy as you feel your soul thumping and tears going down your face.
'It was another one of those dreams' you think to yourself.

You sigh and you put a your hand on your chest to steady your breathing. You pull the blanket off of yourself and you jump off your bed.

You walk over to the mirror of your room and you sigh to yourself again. You see glowing blue tears rolling down your cheek bones. You take the end of the bandanna that you are wearing and you wipe the tears that are on your cheek bones.

'It was just a dream its not real' you keep thinking to yourself trying to calm yourself down. When you finally calm yourself down you take a deep breath and you put on your biggest smile and you head to your bed to go make it after you messed it up.

You make your bed and you take a step back and look at your beautiful made bed and you smile. Then you head over to your bedroom door and open it. You walk out the door and you turn around to close it.

You then start walking down the hallway. You reached the end of the hallway where Papyrus's room and the stairs to the bottom floor is. You hear Papyrus snoring loudly in his room while you start to walk down the stairs.

Once you reach the bottom of the stairs you walk over to the the kitchen. You go over to the fridge 'time to make some morning tacos mweh-heh-heh-he!!!' You think to yourself.

You start making the taco meat and while it is cooking you go to get the shells, tomato, lettuce, cheese, and sour cream.

You finish getting all the stuff together and you get two plates and you put them on the counter. You then start stirring the meat then you hear papyrus teleport "hey bro" papyrus says

You turn to look at him and you give him a big smile "HEY PAPY GOOD MORNING!!!" you say and you run up to him and give him a big hug.

Papyrus hugs you back "what you cooking" papyrus asks you step back and run over back to the taco meat. "MY AMAZING BREAKFAST TACOS MWEH-HEH-HEH-HE!!!!!" you take the shells and put them on the plates. "your the best bro" you smile bigger at that "OF COURSE I AM THE AMAZING BLUE MWEH-HEH-HEH-HE!!!!!"

You finish making the tacos and you and papyrus eat and go to your stations but all day you can't get your dream out of your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter hoped you liked it and don't forget to have a great day!!! *also sorry if it is short*

~COMMENT~