Chapter 5

Recap

You finish making the tacos and you give them out to Papyrus and Chara. You all go to sit down on the couch and eat and when you all finish you and Papyrus go to your rooms while Chara sleeps on the couch.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

~Your POV~

You wake up from sleeping thankfully you had a normal dream this time and not like the ones you had before. You rub your eye sockets and you yawn while sitting up in your bed.

You then push the blanket off of yourself and you push yourself off of your bed. You then turn around and make your bed and you pick up your boots and put them on.

You then do your morning stretches and then you remember something 'there is a human in my house' you had forgotten there was a human that you brought home yesterday with Papyrus.

Your eyes lights start sparkling at the thought of being able to hang out with the human today. You head towards your bedroom door and you put you hand on the door knob then you had a feeling you should not open the door.

You hesitate from opening the door but you then open it anyway thinking you were imagining. When you open the door you see burn marks all over the floor in the hallway.

You then turn your head to took at papyrus's room's door and you see a hole burnt through it and his door open.Your eye lights widen and you run towards his door 'please be okay please be okay' you kept thinking to yourself.

You got to his room and his room is trashed his bed has cuts on it his blanket is torn into pieces. His room has burnt marks all around it and bones here and there and he is not in his room.

Tears start forming in your eye sockets and going down your cheek bones 'please be okay please be okay' you kept thinking to yourself.

You ran back into the hallway tears still going down you cheek bones while you ran down the stairs with burnt marks on them. When you got down the stairs you yelled "PAPPY ARE YOU HERE!!!".

You heard no response you look around and you see burn marks and bones everywhere and you see the main door open. You run over to the kitchen and your eye lights widen.

You run over and you kneel on the floor. You see papyrus's orange hoodie with dust all over it. You feel your soul thumping and tears start dripping on the hoodie.

"I-i sh-should of b-been awak-ke" you say to yourself. "Who d-did thi-s-s" you took the hoodie and hugged it close and you closed your eyes and said "am so sorry pappy".

You then felt yourself being teleported but you did not open your eyes you just kept sitting there with your eyes closed hugging and crying on papyrus's hoodie.

Then you heard a couple of voices yell your name "BLUE!!!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter (sorry if it is short) have a good rest of your day.

~Comment~