Characters Personalities and Relationships To Each Other (not a chapter)

I just thought I would tell you guys the relationships and personalities the characters have with one an other sorry that it is not a chapter.

Sans:  Sans is kind and caring he can get worried if he sees someone not acting like their self. His brother is of course Papyrus and he calls Papyrus paps. Sans loves puns and jokes of course and he is always working on the machine trying to send everyone back to their aus.

Papyrus: Papyrus loves to cook and he is always trying to make everyone happy. His brother is of course Sans and he is always worried about him because he is always working on the machine. And of course hates puns.

Dream: Dream is vary nice he is always trying to make sure everyone is happy. He also is getting used to how nightmare is now. Nightmare and him hang out sometimes and they are more like brothers now. He calls nightmare Night, Nighty, or Brother. Dream likes puns but he won't say them.

Nightmare: Nightmare is misunderstood he is kind in a way. He is nicer to Dream and he accepted him as his brother (kinda). The bad sanses still call him boss and he is basically their parent in a way. Nightmare likes some puns but he dose not admit it so he acts like he dose not.

Dust: Dust dose not trust people easily and he can be mean at first. Dust can go through a LV withdraw if he doesn't kill for a long period of time causing him to have really bad mind grains.

Horror: Horror likes to cook and he makes sure everyone eats. He doesn't like it when people waste food and he can get worried easily. He calls Nightmare boss and he likes to kill animals and eat them raw (don't question it). Horror likes puns.

Killer: Killer likes to cause problems and fights. He likes to steal Errors and Crosses chocolate. He also likes to steal the others stuff. He calls Nightmare boss and he likes to make fun of everyone. Killer likes puns.

Cross: Cross loves chocolate so Cross and Error fight a lot and they steal each others chocolate. He gets really annoyed with killer and they are usually fighting. Cross can be nice if he likes to and he usually is just chill most of the time. He calls Nightmare boss too. Cross likes puns but he doesn't show it so he hides his like for puns.

Red: Red also know as Fell curses a lot and he is mean most of the time. He cares about his brother and he calls him boss. He is really lazy and he sleeps most of the time like sans. Everyone thinks he is a jerk and mean but he has a soft side even tho he doesn't like to admit it. Red also of course loves puns.

Edge: Edge curses a lot but he knows the rule no cursing around blue. Edge can get mad easily and he is usually mean. He doesn't like it when Red just falls asleep or refuses to do something. He also hates puns including when his brother says them.

Ink: Ink loves to get Error upset and he loves to steal his Chocolate. Ink loves to call error names like Window vista or Ruru (he usually calls him Ruru). Ink of course needs to take his vials or he will be emotionless. Ink is protective of his friends and he cares about them (unlike most inks). Ink and Error have movie nights on every Tuesday no matter what is happening they do it. Ink likes puns but he sometimes says them and he loves to draw and paint of course.

Error: Error loves to nite and he loves chocolate. Error and Cross like to fight over chocolate and they like to steal each other chocolate too. Error when he gets upset or annoyed at someone he chases them and then puts then in a string cocoon and then leaves them there. Error loves everything with chocolate to and he hates puns he also calls ink Squid sometimes. He also and a kind side but doesn't like to show it.

Outer: Outer can get worried easily and he considers Night as his brother. Outer is vary nice and he cares about others. Outer loves shakes and he loves chilling on bean bags. Outer loves puns and he likes to prank the others with Night.

Night: Night also know as under night sans is nice and caring. He considers Outer as his brother and he loves to pull pranks with him. Night loves bean bags and shakes as well like Outer. Night and Outer go on a midnight walk sometimes  and they also like to star gaze.

Blue(you): Blue always tries to see the good in everyone and he is vary innocent. Stretch, Nightmare, Dream, Ink, and Sans don't like anyone cursing when blue is around. Blue loves to make tacos and he dose not make them bad (except his friendship tacos he puts glitter in them and I mean a lot of glitter). Blue likes to exercise and when someone gets hurt he blames himself. Blue gets these weird nightmares of this person he dose not know and he sometimes wakes up crying. He calls Stretch Papy and he thinks he is dead. Blue is also friends with everyone too he also dose not like puns. Blue dose not like it when Papy smokes indoors or if he smokes too much.

Stretch: Stretch is vary protective of his brother blue. He does not like it when people curse around blue and he will give them a warning or yell at them if they do it on purpose. When he is stressed he smokes but he doesn't do it around blue or indoors he will only do it around blue if he is really stressed. Stretch loves puns even tho blue doesn't like them.

Also blue is not a copy in a way like there is multiple kinds of swaps canon, fanon, and so on but this blue is more like my take on him so he is a main au so that is why everyone knows him and doesn't refer to him as a copy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------