Chapter 11

Recap

Your memory was cut short when you got to your room. You opened the door and went inside and closed the door behind you. You go over to you bed and you face plant on to the pillow. And you let all your tears flow out.

                                                     ˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You pick yourself off of the the pillow "what is wrong with me" you whisper to yourself.

You get off of the bed and you wipe you cheek bones and eye sockets on you bandana. You head to your bedroom door and as you head there you put on a big smile.

You open the door and you see Dream "hi" you say to them with a smile. They return the smile and say "hi Blue" "is there something you need" you say to them.

"no not really its just...." their smile starts turning into a frown and they take a deep breath.

"night and I were talking to each other and then he felt a lot of negative energy come from your room" they say.

"oh" you say "is everything okay" they say you look down at you feet 'should I tell them' 'no I don't want to burden them' "no everything is fine" you say to them.

They then look at you with doubt "blue you could tell me I just want to help you" they say with a calm smile.

Your smile falters a bit "n-no everything is fine" you say. " blue it's not good to keep your feelings bottled up" they say.

"why don't we continue this in you room" they say while you walk in and you hear dream walk in behind you and the door close.

You sit on the edge of your bed and you keep looking at the floor and you smile is now a frown.

Dream then sits next to you and says "blue you can tell me" tears start falling down your cheek bones but dream doesn't notice.

That memory keeps playing in your head when you saw papyrus dead.

"i-i..." you say "blue you can say it let it all out" you take a deep breath. "I woke up after me and papy taking a human home we were having a good time and then we all went to s-sleep"

More tears start flowing down your eyes knowing what happens next. "t-the next day when I woke up I was so excited to hang out with papy and the human again and I got out of bed and I opened my bedroom door and-and"

You feel a hand on your back rubbing it "and I saw burn marks everywhere I ran to papy's room and the door was already open and there was a huge hole in it I ran in and there was bones and burn marks everywhere and his bed looks like it was cut into pieces but he was not there so I ran down stairs and there was more burn marks and bones all over but he wasn't in the living room the front door was open but I decided to check the kitchen and he wasn't there but on the floor what was on the f-floor"

You were aching remembering what happened and what you saw.
"Blue what was on the floor" Dream asks in a calm tone.

"p-p-papy's h-hoodie and it h-had d-d-dust all o-over i-it" you then felt dream pull you into a big hug.

"its okay let it all out" dream says you dig your face into his shoulder and you start crying even more and you hug dream back.

"i-it w-was my f-fault I could have b-been a-awake I c-could h-have s-s-saved h-him he wouldn't be d-d-dead" you say into his shoulder.

"Blue it wasn't your fault you couldn't do anything you were sleeping" he says " b-b-but if i-i w-was a-awake he would s-still b-be a-a-alive" you say back.

"blue if you were awake you would be too tired to do any attacks its not your fault if it is anyone's fault it would be the person who killed him" he says.

"y-your r-right" you say while still crying into his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter and it is a longer one hope you guys liked it have an amazing rest of your day.

I was thinking about doing a QNA and dares kinda thing for this comment QNA if you guys would want that.

Text hug to give blue a hug :)