Chapter 14

Recap

You wipe your eye sockets and cheek bones and you put on a big smile. You then put down the book and you pull yourself off of you bed.You start walking over to you bedroom door and you open it and you see nightmare.

˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Nightmare POV

Dream and I were talking about how there has been a lot of negativity coming from Blue.

But me and him both understand why after the meeting we had with Sans and everyone else when he was telling us that Blue is now here and he thinks Stretch died.

When he told us that all of us wanted to comfort Blue but Sans told us that we should probably leave him be.

It has been two day since. Dream and I were talking in my room early in the morning when all the sudden there was a big boost of negativity coming from blue.

Dream and I felt it and we both felt worried for him.

"Am going to check on him" dream says and I just nodded while he left my bedroom closing the door behind him.

                                                 ~Time Skip~

Dream came back from blue's room with a worried look on his face.

I sat up from my bed and looked at him "how did it go" I said to him as he started to walk to the bed. He sat next to me and looked at me.

"he-" dream stops to sigh then he continues "he keeps on blaming himself for Stretches death and he refuses to sleep because he says he doesn't want anyone dying again while he is asleep" dream says to me with a worried frown on his face.

I put my hands on my face and I take a deep breath. I then take my hands off of my face and I look at Dream.

"if he doesn't sleep tonight am going to go to his room" I say and Dream nods his head in agreement "yeah I think you should he seems really tired and I am worried for him" Dream says.

I look out my window and I notice it is night time and I look over to dream. "You should get some rest it is late" I say to dream and he nods in agreement he gets off your bed while yawning and starts walking over to the bedroom door.

He opens the door but before he leaves he turns around and looks at me. "goodnight nighty I wish you luck helping blue sleep also don't stay up to late" dream says with a smile and a small wave. "Good night dream and Thanks" I say with a small wave back while he turns around and walks out then closes the door behind him.

I sigh while I plop back in my bed and I look at the ceiling of my room. I then put my hands on my face again and I rap tentacles around me while I groan.

I then pull myself up while taking my hands off my face. I then sit up on my bed and I pull myself off of it.

I then start walking over to my bookshelf and I grab a book off of it and I sit down on my reading chair. I then turn on my lamp that is next to me and I start reading my book.

                                        ~Another Time Skip~

While I was in the middle of my book I all the sudden left a lot of negativity coming from blue.

I sigh while I put a book mark on the chapter am on and I turn off the lamp. I then get off of the chair am on and I put the book on the chair I was just sitting on.

'looks like he is not sleeping tonight' I think to my self as I start walking over to my bedroom door. Once I get to my door I open it and I start walking down the hallway to blue's room.

I get to the room and I can hear blue crying in his room. I can't but feel bad for him because his brother died.

I take a deep breath and then I knock on his bedroom door. I hear him stop crying and him walking over to the door.

I see the knob of the door move and the open and I see blue look at me with a big smile.

"OH hi nightmare what are you doing up this late do you need something" blue said I was worried already because his voice is not loud or sounded happy as it usually was.

I also noticed the dark eye bags under his eye sockets. I sighed and said "I should ask you the same question" I say blue then sighs and scratches the back of his skull.

"I couldn't sleep" he says and I look at him with doubt and I cross my arms. "couldn't or wouldn't" I say to him as I point to his eye bags.

Blue then sighs "am assuming dream told you" I nod my head and then he lets me in. I walk into his room and he closes the door behind me and I sit down on the end of his bed.

Blue then sits down next to me and says "look I know you are concerned but am fine I will sleep later right now I just have a lot on my mind" he says with a smile.

I look at him with doubt again "just go to sleep if you don't sleep now you will pass out later and no one wants that the others will get way more worried then they already are" I say to him while patting his pillow.

He looks at where am patting and then sighs "y-yeah I guess your right" he says while laying down on the bed.

I them get up and I start using my magic on him causing him to fall asleep and I then tucked him in and yawned. I sighed 'better go to sleep myself' I think to myself as I start walking back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter and it is long finally (not that long tho xD) so I can't believe how much views I got I never thought I would be this popular xD including how this is my first ever thing I have wrote am so happy people actually liked this 1.23k views is a lot thank you guys so much.

Tomorrow I will be making a lot of chapters as a reward (also for lost time xD) and I will open the QNA dare thing so yay I only say tomorrow because it is late for me but am happy you guys enjoyed my book and as always have an amazing rest of your day/night.