Chapter 7

Recap

"what happened" he says "I will explain during the meeting" sans says back. "but blue has tears going down his face" sans just looks at him and then horror sighs "fine I will get the others" horror says.

˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You watch Killer walk away and you, sans, and papyrus walk over to the kitchen. You sit down on one of the stools and you think to yourself 'how did I get here and what did Sans mean others'.

Sans sits next to you and papyrus starts cooking something. Sans looks at you and says "blue I know your probably thinking why are you are here" sans sighs. "I made some machine that keeps malfunctioning and sending different AU versions of me and paps to here".

You look at him and say "how many other ones are here". "well there is Dust, Killer, Cross, you already saw Horror, then there is Nightmare, Dream, Ink, Error, Red, Edge, Outer, and Night.

"that is a lot" you say back and he nods. "how about I show you to your room and you can take a shower and you can get settled" you nod and then both of you get up.

You and sans start walking down a hallway with a lot of doors. You and him arrive at the end and there is a door he opens it.

"This is the bathroom" then he points to a door in the middle of the hallway "and that door leads to your room" he says "thank you" you give him a big smile and he smiles back.

"If you need me i will be in the living room" he says then he starts walking back and you walk over to you room.

You open the door and go inside and you look around. It is a pretty big room right when you walk in in the corner of the room is a double bed, in the other side of the room is a wardrobe, in the middle of the room is a big rug, on the back wall is a bookcase with a bench next to it, and on the wall where the door is there is shelves.

You go back in the hallway and you close your bedrooms door and you head back to the bathroom but while your walking you hear a conversation going on in the living room. 'must be the meeting Sans was talking about' you think to yourself but you just keep walking to the bathroom.

You then arrive at the bathroom and you open the door and enter. You close the door behind you and lock it. you then walk over to the mirror and you look at yourself.

You have tears all over your cheekbones you then sigh and you start getting ready to take a shower.

You finish your shower and you get dressed back into you clothes then you wrap papy's hoodie back on your waist. You walk back over to the bathroom door and you open it.

You leave the bathroom and you close the door behind you then you head back to your room and you close the door.

You look out of the window and you notice it is late at night and everyone is probably sleeping but you won't go to sleep you refuse last time you went to sleep papy died you don't want to sleep ever again so you grab a book from the book shelf and you sit down on the floor and start reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long in posting the new chapter I had writers block but I hope you enjoyed have a good rest of your day.

~Comment~