Chapter 16

Recap

I look up to see who it is and my eye sockets widen and I see Stretch. I think to myself 'he must be from a copy au' but the fact that he does not have his hoodie on makes me think otherwise.

                                                    ˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                                            ~Third Person POV~

Blue wakes up rubbing his eye sockets then he sits up and stretches his arms out hearing multiple pops coming from them.

He then pulls the blanket off of himself and he pulls himself off of the edge of his bed. Blue then turns around and starts making his bed.

When he finishes making it he starts heading over to his bedroom door. He then opens it then walks out closing the door behind him.

Blue starts walking over to the kitchen and he hears talking 'It's probably Papyrus cooking breakfast' he thinks to himself.

He then peeks over to see who is there and his eye sockets widen. He runs over to them and hugs their legs while saying "PAPY!" and he starts to cry.

Stretch gets startled from all the sudden being hugged but he calms down quickly after.

Stretch already knows who is hugging him and crying and he just rubs Blue back. "hey don't cry bro," Stretch says but Blue just cries harder.

                                           ~10 Minutes Later~

Blue started to stop crying and he finally was able to think and make out words to talk.

Blue sniffles and says "p-papy i-i th-thought y-y-you d-d-di" Blue was cut off by Stretch picking Blue up and hugging him tight.

"it's ok bro am okay," he says Blue just burys his face into Stretch's shirt.

A couple of minutes later blue fell asleep in Stretch's arms. Stretch smiles at his sleeping brother happy to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter and not posting for a long time but I hope you enjoyed and have an amazing rest of you day/night. ( Also I kinda did this chapter lazy so sorry -_- )

Also you can keep asking questions and dares in the QNA and Dares chapter section idk what to call it but I will every so often make another qna thing answering them.