Chapter 9

Recap

You look out of the window and you notice it is late at night and everyone is probably sleeping but you won't go to sleep you refuse last time you went to sleep papy died you don't want to sleep ever again so you grab a book from the book shelf and you sit down on the floor and start reading.

˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You were reading but you could not stop putting your gaze to the hoodie that is tied on your waist. You keep trying to ignore it and keep reading you book.

But you couldn't you kept thinking 'its my fault'. The thoughts clouding your mind 'I could have been awake', 'you could have been alive if I was awake', 'its my fault', 'I could have helped', 'why am I like this'. The thoughts clouding your vision and your mind.

"what is wrong with me" you whisper to yourself while tears start going down your cheek bones and dropping on the floor.

Then the sunlight from the window hits your eye sockets and you come out of your thoughts. You blink a couple of times then you look around and the room then at the window.

'Its morning how long was I crying for' you think to yourself. You sigh and you wipe your eye sockets "time to get ready for the day" you say to yourself.

You take a deep breath and you put on your biggest smile like nothing happened you get up and open the door. You start heading towards the bathroom and when you get there you open the door and you go inside. You lock the door behind you and you go to the mirror.

You have blue stains on your cheek bones 'good thing I didn't run into anyone' you think to yourself as you are starting the sink to wash off the tear stains.

You wash the tear stains on your eyes but then you realize you have eye bags from not sleeping.

You sigh to yourself and you start walking towards the bathroom door but when you are about to open it papyrus's hoodie fell off of your waist.

You go to pick it up and you hold it in front of you. "I wish you were still here papy" you say to yourself.

You wrap the hoodie around your waist and you open the bathroom door. You then start walking over to the kitchen and you see papyrus cooking something.

You walk over to the counter and you sit on one of the stools and then he turns to look at you. He looks at you then the eye bags on your face and he then says "HEY BLUE GUESSING YOU DID NOT SLEEP WELL".

You nod your head agreeing not trying to start a fight because you clearly didn't. "WHY WHAT HAPPENED" you look at him then the floor "n-nothing" you said quietly while looking at the floor.

"WELL OKAY I DON'T THINK IT IS NOTHING BUT I WON'T PUSH YOU TO SAY IT BUT IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT JUST FIND ME" he says while sighing and he gives you a reassuring smile.

You give a small smile back and he turns back to continue cooking and you just sit there watching him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait but I made a new chapter hope you guys liked it and as always hope you have a good rest of your day. :D

~Comment~