Chapter 13

Recap

You sigh and you start to get up 'time to go take a shower' you think to yourself while getting  up and starting to walk towards your bedroom door.

                                                    ˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You open you bedroom door and walk out closing it behind you while you start walking over to the bathroom door.

Your mind still going to the events that just happened 'I should not have told dream he already has a lot on his-'.

You shake you head making you snap out of your thoughts.

You fell tears that were threatening to come down so you started walking in a faster pace to get to the bathroom.

You arrive at the door and you quickly open it and you quickly walk in and close and lock it behind you. You then take a deep breath and you start telling yourself its ok and to calm down.

You then make your way over to the shower.

                                                     ~Time Skip~

You were sitting on the end of your bed reading a book refusing to sleep again.

You then look at the hoodie and then you start thinking about what happened again.

The thoughts clouding your mind tears going down your cheek bones 'why did this have to happen why couldn't we all be friends' 'who and why would they do this' you thought.

Then you were cut out of your thoughts when you heard someone knock on the door 'who would be up this late at night' you thought to yourself while sniffling.

You wipe your eye sockets and cheek bones and you put on a big smile. You then put down the book and you pull yourself off of you bed.

You start walking over to you bedroom door and you open it and you see nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am sorry for not making a new chapter for a long time but this is not cancelled don't worry I have not abandoned you guys xD also am so vary sorry for the short chapter I am probably going to post another chapter today or tomorrow I promise :).