Chapter 12

Recap

"blue if you were awake you would be too tired to do any attacks its not your fault if it is anyone's fault it would be the person who killed him" he says. "y-your r-right" you say while still crying into his shoulder.

                                                   ˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You were crying into Dream's shoulder for hours but Dream was patient and didn't leave. Dream just sat there letting you let it all out while rubbing your back.

You were starting to calm down now and you were starting to be able to think clearly. Then you remembered 'I was supposed to go for a run with papyrus'.

You then pulled your face from dreams shoulder quickly. Dream notices you panicking and he looks at you with concern.

"Blue are you okay" he says calmly you look at him and say "yeah I i was just supposed to go for a run with papyrus but then you came and I forgot" you say while looking at your bedroom window noticing it was about mid day.

You then yawn and you rub your eye sockets and Dream seems notice.

Dream looks at you with concern and he then notices the eye bags under your eyes. "Blue did you not sleep last night" he says and you look at him "no" you say softly.

"you should get some rest you look tired" he says "n-no am fine" you say back. Dream then looks at you with doubt "alright I can't force you to sleep but if you run into Nightmare you know what he will do" he says with a sigh while starting to standing up.

"I need to go but if you need me I will be in my room" he says with a smile and a small wave and then he starts heading for the door. "thank you" you say while waving back and then he closes the door.

You sigh and you start to get up 'time to go take a shower' you think to yourself while getting  up and starting to walk towards your bedroom door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't made a new chapter for a while but it is out now hope you guys enjoyed and have a amazing rest of your day/night (also sorry for the short chapter).