Chapter 3

Recap

You finish making the tacos and you and papyrus eat and go to your stations but all day you can't get your dream out of your head.
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

It is that time of day when you check on papyrus to see if he is working so you start walking over to his station.

You are almost to his station and you can see papyrus but he is talking to someone. You only can make out a little figure so you keep walking closer. Papyrus seems to notice you coming so he walks over to you.

"hey bro" he says he seems to have a cigarette in his mouth while his hands are in his hoodie pocket. "PAPY WHO IS THAT OVER THERE" you ask papyrus while pointing to the small figure.

Papyrus looks to where you are pointing and then back at you he takes cigarette out of his mouth and exhales the smoke and then puts it back in his mouth.

"oh that is just a human" he says your eyes lights get wide and they also start sparkling (your eye lights are always stars just to let you know) "A HUMAN I DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE SO SMALL" you say while already starting to walk over to them.

"HELLO SMALL HUMAN" you say to the human. The human seems to have short brown hair, red eyes, white skin color, a green sweater with a yellow strip down the middle, black shorts, brown boots, and a golden heart locket around their neck.

The small human turns towards you and looks up at you. You could of sworn you saw her eyes turn into a brown color and back but you just think you are seeing things. "Hello" the small human says to you with a small smile.

"WE CAN BE THE GREATEST FRIENDS WE CAN HANGOUT AT MY HOME,I CAN MAKE MY AMAZING FRIENDSHIP TACOS, THEN WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER, THEN WE CAN BREAK THE BARRIER, AND THEN WE ALL CAN HANGOUT IN THE SURFACE WORLD MWEH-HEH-HEH-HE COME FOLLOW ME!!!!" you say.

"sounds like a great plan bro" Papyrus says then the little human and papyrus star following you back home. "OF COURSE IT IS I AM THE GREAT BLUE MWEH-HEH-HEH-HE!!!"

You all get back home and you open the door and hold it open so papyrus and the little human can come in. You then realize you had forgotten to get the humans name.

You close the door and you look at the human while papyrus gose to sit on the couch. "HUMAN I THE GREAT BLUE HAS FORGOTTEN TO GET YOUR NAME MY APOLOGIES" you say with a frown.

"It is ok my name is Chara" she says looking at you with a reassuring smile which seems to cheer you up. "THAT IS A NICE NAME CHARA AND THANK YOU FOR EXCEPTING MY APOLOGY NOW I WILL MAKE MY AMAZING FRIENDSHIP TACOS MWEH-HEH-HEH-HE!!!" you say with a smile again.

You go to the kitchen and you walk to the fridge and you take out leftover taco meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sour cream and you put them on the counter. Then you go to the cabinet and grab the glitter and you start making the tacos.

You finish making the tacos and you give them out to Papyrus and Chara. You all go to sit down on the couch and eat and when you all finish you and Papyrus go to your rooms while Chara sleeps on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry if it is too short.

~Comment~