Chapter 6

Recap

You then felt yourself being teleported but you did not open your eyes you just kept sitting there with your eyes closed hugging and crying on papyrus's hoodie. Then you heard a couple of voices yell your name "BLUE!!!".

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You don't look up you keep crying into the hoodie hiding it from the world in your arms. You keep feeling so much guilt and sorrow 'I should have been awake' you keep thinking to yourself.

The thoughts keep filling your head 'you could have been alive if I was still away I could a protected you but I was sleeping it is all my fault' you keep on thinking until you then feel a hand rubbing your back.

"blue what happened" you recognize that voice you look up shaky and with blurry vision from all the tears in your eye sockets. You can only make of a blurry red and white figure.

The figure seems to then notice the hoodie you are crying into.
"sans come here look at what they are holding" the figure says. You know that voice 'who is that' but you can't think right now you are just filled with so much sorrow and guilt.

You then see another figure starting to walk up to you but your vision is still blurry. You can make out blue, pink and white on the other figure.

You wipe your eye sockets so you can see better and you then realize the two figures are classic sans and papyrus. When sans finally arrives in front of you and he looks at the hoodie you are holding his eye lights disappear.

"blue who did this" sans says tears still flowing down your cheekbones you don't say anything you can't make out the words. Papyrus just keeps on rubbing your back and you turn back to keep hugging and crying into papy's hoodie while closing your eye sockets.

Then you feel another hand rubbing your back 'must be sans' you think to yourself. "its ok" they both say while rubbing your back.

A while passes by and you are finally beginning to stop crying. You open your eye sockets and you look up and they stop rubbing your back. You wipe your eye sockets and cheek bones and then you take a deep breath and you get up from the floor.

You hold the hoodie in your hands and you tie it around your waist. You then look over to sans and papyrus and they have worried expressions on their faces.

"i-i am o-okay thank-k you b-both" you say to them (but you voice is stuttering a bit) and you give them a reassuring smile. Then a whole bunch of questions hit you at once like 'where am i' and 'how did I get here'.

Then just that like sans can hear your thoughts he says while holding out his hand "come follow us upstairs we can eat and then we will explain everything why you are here". You grab his hand "o-ok" you say. Then him and papyrus lead you up some staircase to a door.

Papyrus then opens the door and you and then you are in a kitchen. You hear the door close behind you and then you notice horror in the kitchen.

"hey horror can you alert everyone that we are having a meeting" sans says to horror while he turns around to look at you guys. horror's eye light widens when he sees you and he rushes over.

"what happened" he says "I will explain during the meeting" sans says back. "but blue has tears going down his face" sans just looks at him and then horror sighs "fine I will get the others" horror says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter it was longer then the rest of them I will post the next chapter sometime today tho so it is not much of a cliff hanger so have a good rest of your day and I will see you guys soon :)

~Comment~