Chapter 8

Recap

You look out of the window and you notice it is late at night and everyone is probably sleeping but you won't go to sleep you refuse last time you went to sleep papy died you don't want to sleep ever again so you grab a book from the book shelf and you sit down on the floor and start reading.

˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

~Swap Papyrus POV~

I was sleeping then I heard something crashing from downstairs.
"what is that noise" I said to myself then I sigh and I rub my eye sockets and slowly open my eyes.

I yawn and I force myself to sit up while groaning. I then pull my blanket off of myself and I get off of my bed. I start walking over to my bedroom door and then I hear another crash from downstairs.

'who is down there doing that it is definitely not blue because blue is super quiet when he cooks including in the mornings' I thought to myself yawning as I open my bedroom door.

I walk into the hallway not bothering to close my bedroom door and I walk down the stairs. I don't see anyone in the living room so I start sneaking over to the kitchen quietly.

I peek into the kitchen and I see Chara rummaging through the kitchen cabinets. 'what is she do-' I was quickly cut off of my thoughts when I see her pull out a knife out of one of the cabinets.

Then she turns around and doesn't notice me yet and my eye lights widen when I see her eyes are a brown color and not red 'oh shoot that is not Chara'.

I then teleport to my room and I close my door. I then go to my bed and I grab my hoodie and I put it on and also my shoes.

I then start walking back over to my bedroom door and I reach for the door knob. But then I hesitate 'she is right on the other side of this door' I think to myself so instead of opening the door I shoot one of my gasterblaster through the door.

I hear her groan in pain then I quickly open my door and I shoot another gasterblaster at her. But she dodges this time and she pushes me back into my room.

She then tries to stab me but I dodge and instead she stabs the wall. I then send some bones at her and one hits her but she dodges the rest.

She then pushes me on my bed and she tries to stab me again but I teleport behind her and she stabs my blanket instead then I push her on my bed.

'need her to go outside or else this house is not going to be a house anymore' I think to myself. So run into the hallway and I run down the stairs while she chases me.

When I am about halfway down the stairs I send a gasterblaster at her and I run towards the kitchen.

She then catches up to me and I send some bones at her again but she dodges and she tries to slash me with her knife across my chest.

I did not have enough time to react and she rips my hoodie in two and it falls off of me on the kitchen floor. Thankfully she did not actually cut me but I then teleport behind her and push her on the floor.

I then pin her to the ground and she groans but then I hear someone open the door and I look behind me.

It is a random monster and they run up to me and say "hey is everything okay I heard a commotion goi-" they were cut off when the girl gets her arm free and she tries to stab me but I dodge and she kills the monster instead.

The dust from the monster goes all over my hoodie on the ground. My eye lights widen and I push the girl again and I run out of the house.

She then runs after me and I send a gasterblaster at her and she gets hit and falls on the floor and then I send some bones at her and they pin her to the ground.

She groans in pain and then her eyes turn back to red. She then looks at me "p-papyrus what happened".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter as much as I had fun writing it and of course have a amazing rest of your day.

~Comment~