Chapter 10

Recap

You nod your head agreeing not trying to start a fight because you clearly didn't. "WHY WHAT HAPPENED" you look at him then the floor "n-nothing" you said quietly while looking at the floor.
"WELL OKAY I DON'T THINK IT IS NOTHING BUT I WON'T PUSH YOU TO SAY IT BUT IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT JUST FIND ME" he says while sighing and he gives you a reassuring smile.
You give a small smile back and he turns back to continue cooking and you just sit there watching him.

˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You continue to watch him but your mind keeps thinking 'should I tell him no he doesn't need me to pile all my troubles on him no he doesn't oh papy I wish you were here'.

You then felt tears threatening to go down your cheek bones 'no not in front of papyrus I can't cry in front of papyrus' you think to yourself.

You take a deep breath and you close your eye sockets and you take deep breaths. You then open you eye sockets again and thankfully papyrus didn't see you doing this.

You smile big again and you just continue sitting there. Papyrus then goes to a cabinet and grabs some plates.

He then puts some food on one and he puts a fork on it and turns around and puts the plate in front of you.

"HERE YOU GO BLUE I MADE SOME FOOD IF YOUR NOT HUNGRY YOU CAN PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE" he says to you with a big smile and you smile back and you nod your head.

He then turn back and starts putting food on the other plates. You then look at your plate and there is pancakes with syrup, bacon, and eggs.

You start eating your food and Papyrus finishes putting food on the plates and setting them on the counter.

He then takes a plate of food and he sits next to you on a stool and he puts the food in front of him and he starts eating.

He then turns to look at you and he asks "AM GOING FOR A MORNING JOG WITH EDGE IN A BIT DO YOU WANT TO COME". You eat the last bit of your food then you look at him and nod your head.

He smiles big and he gets up and takes your plate and his plate and starts heading for the sink. "ALRIGHT I WILL SEE YOU IN A BIT" he says to you.

You get up and start walking back to your room and you can't help but think about a memory of you and papy.

=========================Memory========================

You wake up and you rub your eye sockets and you sit up and you take the blanket off of yourself. You jump off the edge of your bed and you turn around and you make it.

You then start your morning stretches and you head to your bedroom door and you open it. You then walk through the door and you close it behind you.

You head down the hallway and start heading down the stairs. You go to the kitchen and you head to the fridge and you get the ingredients to make breakfast tacos.

You finish making them and you put them on a plate. You then turn around and you see papy.

"hey bro" he says to you "HEY PAPY I MADE SOME TACOS SO WE CAN EAT AND THEN WE CAN GO FOR A MORNING JOG" you say to him.

"but brooooooo" he says "NO BUTS YOU ARE COMING I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU STAY HERE AND JUST LAY DOWN FOR THE WHOLE DAY".

"brooooooooo" he keeps on saying "I AM NOT CHA-

========================================================

Your memory was cut short when you got to your room. You opened the door and went inside and closed the door behind you.

You go over to you bed and you face plant on to the pillow. And you let all your tears flow out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can we all agree Blue needs a hug also hope you guys liked the chapter have a good rest of your day and see you next time •^•