Chapter 4

Recap

You finish making the tacos and you give them out to Papyrus and Chara. You all go to sit down on the couch and eat and when you all finish you and Papyrus go to your rooms while Chara sleeps on the couch.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

~OG Sans POV~

I wake up and I yawn big before blinking twice and sitting up. Then I take my blanket off of myself and I push myself to the end of my bed and I put on my slippers and I get off of my bed.

I then walk over to my closet where I put my jacket for the night. I the open the closet and I take the jacket out of the closet and I put it on. I then realize am hungry so I decided to go over to the kitchen to see if anyone made breakfast.

I walk over to my bedroom door and I open it. I am then greeted by paps in the hallway "GOOD MORNING BROTHER" he says to me "mornin paps" I says back and I do a lazy wave.

"I HAVE MADE BREAKFAST FOR EVERYONE IT IS ON THE COUNTER IN THE KITCHEN IF YOUR HUNGRY" he says to me 'that answer my question if someone made breakfast' I think to myself "your the best paps" I say back and I starts walking over to the kitchen. I then hear a faint "NYEH-HEH-HEH-HE!!!" from paps.

I then arrive to the kitchen and I then see a lot of plates with scrambled eggs and bacon. I then walk over and grab one of the plates and I sit on one of the stools and place the plate of food in front of me. I then start eating my food and then I hear someone teleport behind me.

So I look to see who it is and I see Red "mornin red" I say to him. "mornin" he says back rubbing his eye sockets. "there is food over there if you want some" I say while pointing to the other plates of food on the counter. Red walks to the counter and grabs a plate of food and sits on one of the stools next to me and he places the food in front of himself and starts eating it.

'I have to start working on the the machine' i think to myself while sighing. Red notices me sighing and he gives me a side eye but he still continues eating. I finish eating and I take the plate of food and get off of the stool I am on. I then walk over to the sink and I put my dish in it and I turn around to look at Red.

"ama go and start working on the machine again" I say while walking over to the basement door. "ok don't fucking mess up again" Red says.

"all try" I say back while opening the basement door and walking down the stairs and closing the door behind me. I then hear a faint "you better fucking not" from red witch makes me roll my eye lights. I then start my work once I reach the bottom of the steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but hope you liked it.

~Comment~