Chapter 15

Recap

He looks at where am patting and then sighs "y-yeah I guess your right" he says while laying down on the bed. I them get up and I start using my magic on him causing him to fall asleep and I then tucked him in and yawned. I sighed 'better go to sleep myself' I think to myself as I start walking back to my room.

˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Sans POV

I woke up rubbing my eye sockets and yawning I pick my head up. I realize I fell asleep in the basement on my desk again.

I sigh and then I stand up and I stretch my arms out and a hear a pop from my bones. I push the chair I was sitting on out of the way while I look at the machine with a groan.

"why can't you just work" I say while I put my hands on my face.

I then hear something click in the machine. I then take my hands off my face and I see the machine lights turn on.

'please don't tell me that actually worked' I think to myself while it starts getting louder.

Then I hear someone coming down the steps and I look behind me. I see Red running down the steps and he looks at me "what's going on did you fucking fix it finally" he says to me.

I look at him and say "no it just randomly turned on" he looks at me with a angry look. But before he can say anything someone starts coming out of the portal.

We both quickly run over to control panel trying to turn it off but when we do it was too late.

I look up to see who it is and my eye sockets widen and I see Stretch. I think to myself 'he must be from a copy au' but the fact that he dose not have his hoodie on makes me think otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys short chapter but I will make more today so I hope you guys enjoy but until then have an amazing rest of your day/night.