I want you

"Caitlin? What're you doing here?" Katie asked still sniffling.

"I'm sorry," She started but then paused. "Wait are you okay? What's wrong."

"Nothing, I just got emotional because this is the first time Ive been home since Rue and I broke up."

"Oh yea of course, Im so sorry Katie, are you ok?"

"Im better now that you're in front of me. Why're you here Cait?" Katie asked in a nice way.

Caitlin thought about what she needed to say but then realised she didn't want to say it on Katie's front veranda. "Can I come in?"

"Yes of course." Katie said moving out of the way so that Caitlin could walk into her house.

They both walked into the kitchen where Katie went to get them both a drink and Caitlin stood near her.

"So what's up?" Katie asked.

Caitlin played with the flower that was in her hand then remembered who that was for. "Oh this is for you." Caitlin said and held it out for Katie to take.

Katie chuckled then grabbed the flower with a 'thank you' and went to go put it in a vase.

"So Jordan and I got home and we had a chat on the couch about us, you and me," Caitlin continued. 

"Oh." Katie said still busy getting them drinks.

Caitlin turned to face Katie who had her back still to her, then slowly started to walk towards her. "She told me that I need to do something for me for once, and I need to not worry about other people, and for that to happen, I need you to turn around." Caitlin said slowly and now directly behind Katie, she put her hands on her waist to which Katie gasped to, and then spun her around so their faces were only inches away. "I want you Katie, I want you to be more than my friend, I want to spend everyday with you because I could never get sick of you, I want to grow old with you because I think you're gorgeous and that you're the one for me, I want you Katie, and only you."

Katie looked in Caitlin's eyes for 3 seconds before finally leaning in and capturing her lips with her own. They kissed lovingly for a few moments before they both became desperate and needed more. Katie pushed her tongue into Caitlin's mouth, to which Caitlin replied by caressing her tongue against Katie's. Katie puts her hands on Caitlins waist and then flipped their position so that Katie could push Caitlin up against the kitchen counter. Caitlin broke the kiss because she needed air, but Katie wasn't ready to stop this yet so she attached her mouth to Caitlin's neck, Caitlin lifted her chin up more so that Katie had more access to her neck.

Caitlin's breathing was starting to get more and more heavier, she needed more before she exploded. She leaned back down and captured Katie's mouth again then walked them backwards until Katie's back slammed into the wall behind her. Caitlin reached her right hand down and slid it down Katie body, starting on the side of her chest then down past her hips then to the back of her thighs, Caitlin grabbed the back of Katie's thigh and lifted her leg so that it wrapped around Caitlin's waist. She did the same with her other leg and lifted her up whilst still kissing deeply. Caitlin walked backwards whilst carrying Katie and somehow made her way upstairs into Katie's room, Katie was too entranced by them kissing that she didn't actually notice that they had moved from the kitchen until she was thrown onto her own bed and had Caitlin crawling up to her.

Caitlin started kissing Katies neck, whilst Katie put one hand on Caitlin's back and the other wrapped in her hair. Caitlin reached down and put her hand on the bottom of Katie's top and started playing with the hem of it. Katie put the hand that was on Caitlin's back under her own top and started pulling it up telling Caitlin that it was ok to undress her. Caitlin pulled away from kissing Katies neck so that she could pull her top off then leaned backwards and looked at Katie, Katie looked at her with lust filled eyes, then leaned up and started kissing her again. Katie went to take Caitlin's top off too which Caitlin groaned to because it meant that they had to stop kissing again.

Caitlin started kissing Katies neck again and started to slowly make her way down to her chest. Caitlin reached her hands around Katie's back and unclasped her bra, then pulled it off and discarded it on the floor with both of their tops. Caitlin looked down and attached her mouth to Katie's right breast. She started sucking and nipping at her nipple, then Katie wrapped her legs around one of Caitlins legs showing that she needed pressure down there.

Katie moaned and wrapped her hand in Caitlin's hair again. "Ugh Cait I need more" moan, "Please."

Caitlin looked up into Katie's eyes then smirked as she saw her face. She made her way back up to her mouth and started kissing her again, then reached her hand down and went under Katie's shorts and under her underwear. She rubbed her finger against Katie's folds, which were soaking.

"You're so wet." Caitlin moaned.

Katie moaned in response and cocked her hips up telling Caitlin to go on. Caitlin started by putting one finger in Katie seeing how she reacted then thrusted it in and out of her a few times before adding another finger. Katie wrapped her hands tighter around Caitlin and continued to thrust her hips against Caitlin's fingers. Caitlin could tell that Katie was close to coming because she was beginning to quicken her thrusts against Caitlin, so Caitlin thrust her fingers in and out of Katie faster. After a few moments Katie had come undone with a very load moan.

Caitlin rolled off of Katie with a huff and a smile on her face. Katie rolled over to face Caitlin and kissed her shoulder.

"I want to be yours too Cait, so bad." Katie said still out of breath.

Caitlin turned to face her and smiled then they kissed lovingly. Caitlin pushed Katie so that she would turn and face the other way, then wrapped her arms around her and they fell asleep, together finally.