Hmm?

Throughout the end of March, Katie and Caitlin had spent a lot more time together just the two of them, whether that was out shopping or staying at Jordan and Caitlin's whilst Jordan was out either training or just out doing her thing, and even sometimes they would go out and get dinner together. However rumours had started about Katie and Caitlin saying that they had been spending a suspicious amount of time together and a lot of people speculating on whether or not Rue and Katie had broken up. This made things awkward with the duo, which made Katie start distancing herself a bit from Caitlin and stopped being seen in public with the Australian girl. Caitlin was a little confused at first but let it be, she thought it would've been for the best because all the alone time with Katie had made her feelings grow and that could only lead to another heartbreak, so she also took this as her opportunity to only focus on football.

Ruesha was definitely happy that Katie had started prioritising her time with her and showing her feelings towards her more now that she was distancing her self from the Aussie. Yeah that might've been a bit possessive and over protective of her but so what Katie was her girlfriend and she wasn't to be shared, she made that very clear with Katie.

Trainings were definitely more boring now that the duo were not talking and joking as much as they used to, the only real time they would talk would be when Beth would talk near both of them or when Jordan would invite Katie over and neither girl could invent an excuse that they could tell Jordan 'no'.

It really sucked having a really close friend and then having someone who would rarely look at you and would only talk to you when your shared friends would be around.

It was safe to say that Katie's life had definitely declined in excitement now that she wasn't out most nights with her friends, instead now she mainly just hangout at home with Rue and sometimes their family would come over and hang out with them, but with time Katie started feeling bored and more like they were becoming an old married couple hanging on to other peoples lives for excitement and that's just not the person Katie is. She got sick of it.

"Hey," Katie said, over the phone.

"Hey...?" Caitlin said more as a question.

"How are you, what are you up to?" Katie asked trying to spark a conversation like she used to.

"Uhm, I'm good, just at home at the moment, Jordan's out with some of the girls from her team." Caitlin replied

"Can I come over?" Katie asked, hopeful.

"Why? Aren't you worried there will be more rumours that we are together?" Caitlin said in a harsh way but didn't mean to come across like that.

"C'mon Cait, just let me come over and I'll talk to you." Katie pleaded.

"Fine."

"Thank you, I'll be there in 15." Katie hung up the phone and went to go gather her keys and her bag. "I'm going out!" Katie yelled out to Rue.

"Where are you going?" Rue replied

"Just to go see some friends." Katie lied, and then left their house.

All Rue did was sigh because she knew where Katie was going but didn't know why she would lie about it.