Jamie

Caitlin and Jamie had landed back in London from their trip to Greece together a little over an hour ago. They had a great time, relaxing and catching up with each other. Jamie and Caitlin had always been close growing up, Caitlin was the first person Jamie came out to when she was 17, and in return Caitlin came out to her older sister as well. But now they were older and Caitlin was so busy with her career, it was harder for them to catch up and talk as much as they used to when they were younger. So little trips like these were good for them because they got to talk about absolutely everything without getting distracted by other people or time differences. They had also agreed that Jamie would stay with Caitlin at Katie's house for another day before she went back to Australia to see her fiancé again.

Katie was so excited to see her girlfriend again when she made it back to her house but was more excited to see Jamie. So when Caitlin had knocked on the door and Katie opened it, Katie shoved Caitlin out of the way and went straight to giving Jamie a hug.

"Aw I missed you too babe" Caitlin said whilst pretending to hug herself.

"Shut up Cait, I'm more important in this situation." Jamie said whilst hugging Katie back.

"It's been too long Jamie." Katie said whilst letting her out of the hug. "You and Renae have to come here more often." She stated.

"I know Katie and now that you have this new house, we definitely will be." Jamie said whilst walking into Katie's house.

Katie turned back to her girlfriend who gave her a look of 'oh so now you want to greet me?'. Katie snaked her arms around Caitlin's waist and held her at a bit of a distance. "Hello you." She said then leaned in to kiss Caitlin's sour look away. Which worked.

Jamie had made a catcall whistling tone towards the girls who then pulled apart with a matching goofy smile.

Katie gave Caitlin another quick peck and then showed Jamie to her room and carried Caitlin's bags to her room as well.

The trio had gone out for dinner that night as well, but was a very early dinner because Caitlin and Jamie were a bit jet lagged still. When they got back to Katie's, Jamie excused herself to her room to call Renae and then to go to bed. Caitlin had followed Katie up to bed as well. That night they fell asleep entangled in each other and could not be happier that they were back together.

The next day Jamie had to fly back to Australia and the couple decided they wanted to drive her to the airport so they could say a proper goodbye.

Katie hugged Jamie first and told her that she wanted to see her again, sooner rather than later. this made Caitlin smile because she loved seeing her girlfriend and her sister getting along so well. Jamie told Katie that she wanted to see her again soon as well and wished her a happy birthday for the next day. Caitlin then gave Jamie a very big hug as well and wished her a safe flight. Jamie told Caitlin that she'd miss her but told her to also look after Katie and if she did anything bad to Katie then the first person she had to deal with would be her sister. Caitlin giggled at this but knew to some extent that Jamie wasn't joking, she really did like her girlfriend and approved of her as her little sisters girlfriend.