Big Questions

When they got to Portugal they found out the upsetting news that they weren't sharing a room together. Katie was with Teyah and Caitlin was with Beth. Both were fine with this but obviously would have liked to share a bed together but oh well. They snuck out of their rooms as much as they could and would spend as much time with each other before they were absolutely forced to their separate rooms. It was like they were still a very new relationship who were still so obsessed with each other and couldn't get enough time with each other, even though they were around 7 months into their relationship.

First day of training, the team spent it on the beach bonding together and playing rounders. It was a good way to introduce them back to exercising by running on the uneven sand and for them to be back around their friends and having fun. After dinner Katie and Caitlin wanted to go for a walk on the beach together which then Teyah decided she could use some fresh air too. The pair actually wanted to spend some time alone together but they both loved Teyah so she was welcome anytime. They took some photos together and then sat next to the cliff looking out to the ocean and talked for an hour.

The next day Caitlin, Steph and Kyra had introduced the sport of AFL to their teammates. Everyone had a great time trying to figure out how to kick the ball and trying to predict where the ball would end up. Since Katie had some practice in Australia trying to kick a rugby ball, she wasn't too bad at kicking the AFL ball. The rest of their time in Portugal was spent a bit more professionally and actually practising football not other sports. They also had a game over there, which they won, and then were to fly back to London to start practice over there too and get back into their routines.

The duo had gone on a few dates here and there throughout the month as well but mainly spent their time at Katie's house. One night, Katie had desperately wanted to talk to Caitlin about something but was getting nervous and got butterflies in her stomach. She had been thinking about asking Caitlin this for a long time now but only recently had she DESPERATELY wanted to ask her, but for some reason she just couldn't piece her words together in her head to make it sound as meaningful as she could. However she couldn't sit still anymore and needed to get this out before she exploded.

"Caitlin!" She said a tad bit too loud.

Caitlin turned her head towards Katie, a little confused by the volume her girlfriend had said her name in but when she saw Katie's face and how she was even confused by her own volume it made her giggle. "Yeah?" She asked.

"I um was thinking," Katie said lowering her voice now. "I absolutely love it when you're over here," she said pausing.

"Um, you tryna tell me to go?" Caitlin said slightly joking knowing Katie would never want that but she knew what Katie wanted to ask and thought it'd be amusing to tease her slightly.

"What?! No!" Katie said raising her voice again, but then noticed Caitlin's smile and realising she was kidding. She rolled her eyes and continued. "Anyways as I was saying, I love it when you're here and I hate it when you leave, and you know I want to spend as much time with you as I can and I was just wondering if you, I don't know, want to move in with me?" Katie said so nervously whilst looking down at their intertwined hands, playing with Caitlin's fingers. All Caitlin could do was watch her girlfriend get so nervous to ask her this and admire how adorable she was, she sat there and smiled at Katie.

"Yes." Is all Caitlin said.

"Yes?" Katie finally looked up and asked as reassurance for herself.

"Yes of course Katie, I've been waiting for you to ask you big dork."

"Wait what? Actually?"

"I mean I basically live here already, I only go back to Jordan's to get more clothes. I don't even refer to Jordan's house as mine." Caitlin said through little laughs.

Katie paused for a few seconds then smiled. "Yay." She felt like a little school girl with her first crush.

"Your so cute." Caitlin stated and then wrapped her up in her arms and gave her a big kiss.

Once they broke apart Katie said, "C'mon I have to give you a tour of your new home." She said getting up and grabbing Caitlin's hand to lead her to the front door but Caitlin was leading her in another way towards the stairs.

When Katie turned towards her with a confused look Caitlin said, "I would rather start in another room and get a tour of a certain Irish girl." Katie's face immediately changed to lust filled and rushed towards Caitlin to pick her up and make her wrap her legs around Katie's waist. They attached their mouths to each other and Katie started to walk them upstairs, nearly tripping here and there but this wasn't the first time they had done this so she was slowly starting to get better at it.

Once Katie felt, now their bed, hit the front of her legs she dropped Caitlin down onto it. As Katie climbed up to Caitlin, Caitlin took her own top off and then reached down to take Katie's off too, discarding them both on the floor. They reattached their lips to each others again and both fought for dominance. Katie reached down to Caitlin's pants and started sliding them down her legs to which Caitlin kicked them off for her. Caitlin reached for Katies shorts as well and used her feet to kick them off for Katie as well then put one of her legs in the middle Katie's legs and put her hands on Katie's ass and slowly lowered it so that pressure was being applied to Katie where she needed it and in return put pressure on Caitlin too. Katie moaned slightly and Caitlin knew she needed more because Katie started to grind her hips faster on her leg. Then Katie grabbed one of Caitlin's hand from her ass and put it in the direction of where she needed her, in doing that Katie put her hand at the bottom of Caitlin's stomach and started to slide in lower too. Both girls entered each other at the same time and let out a moan at the same time. They started moving their fingers inside the other in a similar motion and hearing the reactions coming from the other girl was making them more turned on and getting them closer to climax.

"Oh fuck." Katie let out into Caitlin's ear.

"I'm so close." Caitlin said starting to pick up the pace for Katie.

"Me too baby." Katie moaned out.

In a matter of seconds both girls had come apart practically at the same time. They both removed each others fingers from the other and Katie rolled off of Caitlin to wrap her up in her arms.

"I love you roomie." Katie said and kissed the top of Caitlin's head.

Caitlin giggled and said, "I love you too Kates." With the last remaining energy she had. Then they fell asleep entangled together in their home.