Christmas

On the 19th of December Jordan, Katie and Caitlin all flew over to Australia. Once they landed they collected their bags and got a taxi to Caitlin's mums place. Caitlin's mum had put together a very big welcome for Caitlin's friends and of course her daughter, she organised a big poster and a very big dinner for the girls. Jamie and Renae were also round to welcome the girls but because Simone only had 3 bedrooms so they couldn't stay the night. After eating the three girls found themselves extremely exhausted so went to bed, obviously Katie and Caitlin sharing Caitlin's room and Jordan staying in Jamies room. Simone had a very big heart and was very willing to welcome Katie into her love because of how happy she made her daughter and how well she looked after her, she could see through the way they interacted and through the way Katie looked at her daughter, it made her happy, and she loved Jordan because she was funny but also very welcoming as well.

The girls would be staying with Simone up until the 27th and then would be staying in the city in a hotel with Jamie and Renae. Until then Caitlin had planned a few days of beach trips, walking Peach, Christmas and seeing some of her friends and family too. Katie and Caitlin had also released their 'photo dumps' for the year which included some photo's of the duo together which was amusing to watch the fans interpret.

On Christmas Day, the duo woke up wrapped in each others arms. Katie woke up first and turned to face the woman in her arms. She wanted to wake her up because she was so excited to spend Christmas together but she looked so peaceful as she was sleeping. Katie waited another 5 minutes to see if Caitlin woke up by herself but she didn't so she instead leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Still nothing. She tried again but there was still no reaction until Katie had tried over and over again and then she saw Caitlin fighting a smile but pretending to still be asleep.

"I can see you smiling." Katie said giggling.

"No you can't." Caitlin replied, letting her smile grow.

"Fine, I could do this all day."

Katie continued attacking Caitlin with kisses until she was in hysterics and pushing her off of her. Katie looked at her girlfriend with a massive smile and with so much love in her eyes. Caitlin looked back at Katie with a pretty similar look.

"Merry Christmas!" Katie had said still with the big smile on her face.

"Oh yeah." Caitlin said now remembering what day it was.

Katie laughed and pulled her girlfriend up to a sitting position. She gave her another kiss and then got out of bed and put on some decent clothing then went to find the other two women.

Simone was in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for the girls. Katie was the first to run up to Simone and give her a big cuddle and wished her a Merry Christmas as well. Then Caitlin did too once her girlfriend had let go of her mum. Whilst Simone finished cooking breakfast Caitlin went to go find Jordan and Katie stayed in the kitchen helping Simone. Of course Jordan was still asleep so as the nice friend Caitlin is she knew the best way to wake Jordan up was to jump up and down on her bed.

"What the fuck!" Jordan exclaimed.

Caitlin laughed then collapsed down onto Jordan. "Merry Christmas Jords!" Caitlin gave Jordan a big cuddle. Jordan giggle and returned the hug.

"You're in a good mood." Jordan said smiling.

"How can you not be? It's Christmas!!" Caitlin exclaimed. "Now c'com Mum's got breakfast on the go." She said then got up and left the room. Jordan laughed to herself about her friends enthusiasm, happy to finally see her happy now that she's back with her family and her girlfriend in her home country.

Jordan made her way out to the kitchen to find Katie and Caitlin laying out the plates and cutlery and Simone dishing out breakfast. They enjoyed breakfast together and then had to go get ready for the big Christmas lunch with Caitlin's sister, mum, family friends and significant others. All the people going to the lunch were girls and also had to dress in Christmas pyjamas. The group that was going had also been to the place they were going a few times now, they were going to a really nice winery out in the country. Katie and Jordan were invited to the lunch as soon as Caitlin let her mum know that they were coming down for Christmas so it was the first time for Katie got to meet all the people Caitlin grew up with.

Once they got there the group had introduced themselves to Katie and Jordan and everyone got along almost immediately. Everyone shared a similar sense of humour as well so it was easy to spark conversations and start laughing. Caitlin really enjoyed watching her girlfriend spread out and talk to different people without her having to be there. Katie had an extremely kind soul so it was easy for her to meet and talk to new people which is one of the reasons she was always turned to by the new players in their team. She was easy to get a long with and was always the first person to start a conversation.

The lunch had been going very well and many photos were taken throughout the day, along with drinks being drunk. After a few hours spent together at the winery the group decided to call it a day and Caitlin, Katie, Jordan, Simone, Jamie and Renae went back to Simone's house to have their own little Christmas dinner and exchange gifts.

They had a smallish dinner because their lunch and breakfast was quite big and then gathered in Simone's living room next to the Christmas tree to exchange gifts. Renae and Jamie gave each other their gifts, then Jamie and Renae gave Caitlin some clothes and a new hat, they gave Katie a new hoodie for London and Jordan some new rings. Jordan had given Jamie and Renae a few decorations for their new apartment, Katie some clothes and Caitlin a ring that's she's been wanting for ages that cost a bit of $$$. Simone had given Jamie and Renae an expensive furniture store voucher because they hadn't gotten any furniture yet, she got Jordan and Katie a new t-shirt each and Caitlin a few clothes too. Katie had given Jamie some new rings and Renae a new bracelet, Jordan a new hoodie and jeans, Simone some kitchen utensils because they had a few conversations about how she loved cooking but her stuff was getting old (she was very happy with them), and she got Caitlin a very very expensive necklace and she also bought Peach some new toys and treats she knows she likes. Caitlin had given Jamie a few clothes and a new bucket hat because she had permanently burrowed one of hers, she got Renae a day spa pass for when Jamie pissed her off and a new ring too, she got Jordan a new top and a new bracelet as well, she got her mum two new bottles of perfume that she loved but was a bit too pricy for her to buy herself so she bought two of the same bottle so that it would last a while for her, and she obviously got Katie her flight tickets but she had also given her one of the bracelets one of her fans made her when her, Macca and Lani did the 'coaching seminar', Katie had been begging for it because she thought it was cute but Caitlin kept saying no because she was being annoying but now she was giving it to her for cometic measure but little did she know Katie didn't take it off until they returned to playing football.

After a long night of bonding and having a good time everyone decided to call it a night. Jamie and Renae were staying at Simone's as well so Jordan was kicked out of room for a night which she was totally fine with (she actually suggested it even though they both refused several times) so Jordan stayed with Katie and Caitlin in Caitlin's room. The couple did have to share a bed with Jordan but they didn't really take up much room of the bed normally so they both stayed on their respective sides, Jordan on one and McFoord on the other.