Time filling

The next morning Katie had surprised Caitlin with breakfast in bed along with the flowers she picked last night laid out on the tray. For the rest of the day Katie had showed little sweet gestures that proved how sorry she was and was trying her hardest to make it up to Caitlin. Caitlin appreciated them a lot but told Katie not to worry too much because she forgave her and they were good again, Katie still wanted to make up for it.

Throughout the rest of September and all of October, both girls had to continue to alternate playing for their respective countries and playing for Arsenal. This time whilst they were away Katie didn't get distant with Caitlin when she was stressed. Instead she talked it through with Caitlin even though it felt uncomfortable for her to do because she's not used to sharing her feelings, but neither was Caitlin and this is what made them such a good pair. Both of them weren't used to sharing their feelings but it came naturally for them because they felt like they could tell each other anything. I guess that's the perks of having a best friend before you begin a relationship with each other.

Start of November

THEY WERE FINALLY BACK TOGETHER!!!!!! This time for a decent amount of time before Caitlin had to go back to Australia, but that was towards the end of the month. Safe to say the duo barely left each others side whist they were back together. Caitlin had stayed at Katie house for the majority of the time they were back, and when they weren't at Katie's they were at Jordan's. They had been back playing games for Arsenal and all was going very well.

The 11th was Caitlin's birthday and started off very similar to Katie's birthday but instead it was Katie giving Caitlin her morning 'present'. Then Katie had also given her a real present which was a Cartier love ring (I know she had it before but whatever), Caitlin was extremely happy with it and didn't take it off for a few days. Katie had also surprised Caitlin with a big dinner set up at her house. Since they had spent all of the morning at Jordan's celebrating, Katie left for an hour or two for Caitlin to call family and friends for a while and set up a very romantic dinner in her backyard. The patio was lit with fairy lights, Katie had cooked her favourite dinner and she had photo's of everything Caitlin loved hanging up around the place. Caitlin was very surprised because she didn't realise her girlfriend could be so romantic.

They continued training with arsenal, then had a few days off then Caitlin had to go back to Australia for another training there and a game. Within a week she was back and they had another arsenal game but then Katie had to go back to Ireland to play a game there as well, at least with Caitlin in London they were in the same time difference. In the start of December it was basically the same, Katie had to keep going back to Ireland for practices and games.

On a weekend that both of them were back in London, they were laying in Caitlin's bed, cuddled up just talking about nothing in particular, then the topic of Christmas came up.

"Hey can I give you your Christmas present early?" Caitlin asked.

"Um Cait there's still like 2 weeks until Christmas."

"Yeah I know but I need to give it to you early." Caitlin stated.

"Uh, yeah I suppose."

Caitlin turned over on her side, still had one arm around Katie, and reached into her bedside table. She came back and handed Katie an envelope. "Here, Merry Christmas." Caitlin giggled.

Katie opened it hesitantly to pull out two pieces of paper, on one piece of paper was a flight ticket to Australia over the Christmas period and on the other was the same plane ticket but with a different seat (duh).

"What is this Cait?"

"Well I was hoping you'd come down to Australia to spend Christmas with me and my family. I've already asked your whole family if it would be ok and they all said it would be perfectly fine, in fact they were actually quite happy about it." Caitlin teased.

"Wait Cait are you being serious?"

"Yeah of course babe, I would really love it if you spent Christmas with us and New Years too if you're not sick of us all by then."

"I would love to baby!" Katie exclaimed and then leaned in to kiss her girlfriend.

"Oh Jordan's coming too by the way." Caitlin said after leaning out of the kiss.

"Oh great." Katie pretended to be annoyed, knowing very well that Jordan was listening.

"I heard that!"

"I love you Jords!" Katie screamed back out. Then Jordan barged into Caitlin's room and jumped on the couple and gave them a very big hug which caused everyone to break into hysterics.