Oh Katie

Katie had left after an hours nap, she quietly helped Jordan lift Caitlin into her new bed and thank Jordan on behalf of both of the girls, then headed home to deal with a very angry Ruesha.

When she got home, Rue wasn't where she normally was, on the couch watching TV waiting for Katie to come home, instead she was in their room sat on her side of the bed just looking down. Katie walked up to her, still exhausted, and knelt in-between her legs.

"Rue.." Katie wasn't going to say anything else, she was hoping that Rue would start the conversation.

"I'm getting so tired of this Katie!" Rue raised her voice slightly. "I mean seriously, when I ask you to be here I expect you here, you're my girlfriend for fucks sake." Rue now getting up and pushing Katie out of the way.

"Rue c'mon that's unfair," Katie said whilst getting up, "you wanted me here because you missed me, Caitlin needed me, she just got out of a three year relationship, don't be selfish."

"Selfish?! Selfish?! Is it selfish to want to see your girlfriend after a whole day of missing her? Or to actually spend some time with you, just you, because when was the last time that happened?" Rue had gotten all up in Katies face whilst raising her voice saying all this to her.

"I know something we can do just us two." Katie said in a suggestive way whilst staring into Rue's eyes with a slight smirk.

Rue gave her a confused face, which Katie then smashed their lips together into a very heated kiss.

Katie cupped Rue's cheeks, trying to bring her bring her closer to her body. When Katie pulls away from Rue's needy mouth, she lets out a moan begging her to continue. Katie instead attaches her mouth to Rue's neck and starts sucking at tender skin. She founds Rue's sensitive spot and grazes her teeth against the skin. She begins to suck hard until she knows that a hickey will appear, she soothes the skin with her tongue before she finds a new place to explore. They both must have known that this was Katie's way of apologising because Rue was not making any move to try and regain dominance.

Katie nipped and sucked at her collar bone, intending on travelling lower until she feels Rue grasp her chin.

"Please Katie, I need more."

Katie doesn't put up any fight as Katie grasps her hips and lays her down softly on the bed. Her girlfriend hovers over her, smirking then lifts Rue's shirt over her head, then swoops down, capturing one of Rue's pink inipples in her mouth. She sucks and bites at the blonde's nipple, loving how she tugs roughly at her hair and writhes underneath her.

"Uuh Katie!" Rue groaned huskily.

Katie left her nipples and traveled lower, her lips gliding across her girlfriend's stomach and stopping just under her bellybutton. Her eyes flicker to meet Rue's then pulls her shorts down along with her underwear. She then lowers her head to her girlfriend's already slick pussy. Without anymore hesitation, Katie plunges one finger into her. Rue throws her head back in pleasure as Katie pumps her finger in and out of Rue. Soon one finger becomes two and Rue starts screaming. Katie puts her mouth on Rue's clit and that's when Rue came undone, Katie helping her come down from her orgasm.

Ruesha grabbed Katies face and kisses her then gets under the covers and turns over. Katie obviously feeling a little sexually frustrated and confused had to accept that this was Rue's way of punishing her, so Katie took her shirt off and spooned with Rue, letting her fall asleep. Katie couldn't help but let her mind fall to the brunette Aussie who was asleep in their friends house, her new house. Katie ruled it down to her being concerned about her friend which is why she was always thinking of her.