Australia

Time jump again

Caitlin had been beyond exited to go back home to play with the arsenal team for the first time ever and to allow the Aussie fans to experience an arsenal game in their country. Katie was just about as equally excited as what Caitlin was, more so to watch her girlfriend get so much love and attention because they would be in front of her nations people. On the plane ride over, the Aussie girls gave the team a pointer to rest majority of the way on the plan so that jet lag wouldn't be that bad, so that's what most of them did. Katie fell asleep watching her show and Caitlin fell asleep with her music in.

Katie woke up with only a few hours left of flying and saw that Caitlin was already awake. When Cait realised that Katie was awake she got off her phone and turned towards her. She scooted slightly to the side of her seat closest to the window and gestured for Katie come sit with her for a little bit. Of course Katie took the opportunity and came over to sit half on the chair and half on her girlfriend. 

"Hey," She said once she sat down and put her arm around the back of Caitlin's neck.

"Hey, did you sleep alright?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah not bad, would've been better if I had you to cuddle into." She admitted.

"You didn't like falling asleep to the thought of sweaty race car drivers?"

"I prefer to fall asleep with the idea of you being sweaty on top of me instead."

Caitlin blushed slightly. "Don't start you."

"Don't pretend like you don't want to."

"Im not," Caitlin said, "but not with our team here."

Katie just smiled at her then changed the subject to what they were going to get up to whilst in Australia, wanting to do as much as she could due to limited time. They also both wanted to spend as much time together as they could because Katie would be flying back to Ireland straight after the game and they wouldn't see each other for a while.

The flight had finally landed after many hours. Most people were feeling pretty good because they took the girls advice to rest on the plain but those who didn't pull up so good clearly didn't. Katie being cheeky scared Teyah awake just to be a pain in the ass. On the bus over they also got their room arrangement, Katie and Caitlin were put in the same room out of request and majority of the staff knew they'd end up staying in each others rooms anyways so put them together instead of having to pay for an empty room. They all immediately went to their rooms to go to sleep.

The next morning most of the older girls went out to get breakfast together. Then they had their brunch with the A-League all star women team and the interview which Caitlin, Katie and Joans did together. Anyone could see the tension between the two girls during their interview which was because when they first arrived at the venue the team went to look at the pitch but as everyone was leaving the change rooms to have a look at the ground, Katie pulled Caitlin back to take her in a different direction than what everyone else was going in. They got to a deserted corridor and Katie pushed Caitlin up against the wall closest to her and initiated an extremely heated kiss. Caitlin got too turned on and started wandering her hands lower on Katie's body but Katie was quick to pull away.

"I've been dying to do that all morning." She breathed. Then turned on her heels and walked out to follow the rest of their team.

Caitlin had to take a minute to catch her breathe and shake herself from the mini haze she was in then followed her girlfriend. They got a few looks from Teyah and Vic who most likely knew what they were doing but they were used to it so they didn't care. So each time Caitlin looked at Katie during their interview all Caitlin could think about was that moment they shared not even an hour before, and Katie knew exactly what she was doing every time she looked at her girlfriend with the eyes (yk what I'm talking about).

After the brunch they had a gym session and a light training at a different ground.

The next day the arsenal girls went to the Melbourne zoo to visit all the Australian animals. They had some good times meeting the koala's and kangaroo's and then went to see all the other standard animals. That night they also had an open training for the fans which also went well. Sara Rowe was also at the training who had spent some time with the couple during the New Years period and who Katie had gotten to know quite well because they were both Irish, so Katie and Caitlin had also had a chat with her for a bit after the training and signing fans stuff, then they headed back to the hotel.

The next morning Teyah, Katie and Caitlin all went out for breakfast and then went to the Melbourne Central Adidas store to get some gear. Then later that night was the game. When I say the duo didn't leave each others side the whole night, I mean it. Whenever there was a stoppage of time, after the game, in training before the game or anything, you look towards one of them and the other was there. Both of them probably had in the back of their minds that they would have to leave each other that night as well and were probably feeling a bit sentimental and wanted to stay close for as long as possible.

They ended up winning the game, it was a tough game but lucky Russo had gotten the goal in the first half and then they had to just try and defend that lead which was hard at times but it was done. On the way back to the hotel Katie didn't let go of Caitlin 's hand as they sat next to each other. Then once they got into their room, Caitlin helped pack up all of Katies stuff and then they shared a very loving hug.

"I'll miss you."

"I know you will Kates, I will too."

Caitlin pulled back out of the hug and reached up behind her own neck to take off her necklace that she always wears.

"Will you wear this for me?" Caitlin asked holding it out ready to put it round her girlfriends neck, not really caring it she said yes or no, she was going to do it anyways.

"Cait that's your favourite necklace."

"I know, can you wear it for me, whilst you're away?"

Katie hesitated to answer not wanting to be greedy and say yes even though she desperately wanted to. Caitlin knew this so moved to put in around Katie's neck anyway.  Then kissed the part of her neck that was open to her.

"I love you." Katie said.

"I love you too." Caitlin replied and then moved back so that she could give Katie a kiss.

After leaning out of the kiss, Caitlin took Katie's hand and walked her out of their room and down to the lobby of the hotel where all the girls that were leaving that night were waiting for the bus to arrive.  Once it did and all the girls were heading out the door Katie gave Caitlin another very long hug and told her to go back to their room because they could see some fans outside and didn't want any speculation. They said their goodbyes one more time and then Katie was off.