Katie's Big Day

It was the morning of September 21st, Katie's birthday. Katie had woken up to a tickling feeling on her neck and wandering hands on her sides. She slowly opened her eyes to see Caitlin kissing her neck.

"Well isn't this a way to wake up." Katie said grabbing Caitlin's back.

Caitlin lifted her head and smiled at her girlfriend then leaned in to give her a quick peck on the lips. "Happy birthday baby." Caitlin said and smiled.

Katie smiled back and said a "thank you."

"Are you ready for your first present?" Caitlin asked with lust filled eyes. Katie quickly nodded her head to which Caitlin then leaned back down to capture Katie's lips again and this time lingering longer. Katie's hands went to exploring Caitlin's back and going under her shirt to lift it off of her but then her hands were stolen and pinned above her head. "Todays just about you, all you need to do is lay back and enjoy." Caitlin whispered whilst peppering kisses along Katie's neck. Then Caitlin squeezed Katie's hands that were above her head to tell her to keep them there so that Caitlin could remove her hand and continue exploring her body.

Caitlin pushed her hands underneath Katie's oversized t-shirt and begun to push it up over her head, then continued to work her kisses down over Katie's abs and down to her inner thigh. Since Katie only slept in a big t-shirt and her underwear, Caitlin didn't have to do too much undressing. But she continued to tease Katie by kissing around the area that she desperately need her in. Caitlin had been sucking at Katie's thighs and was going to move upwards but then felt a hand on the back of her head and looked up to find Katie waiting impatiently for her to get to the point. Caitlin moved back up to Katies mouth and moved inwards until they were about a millimetre away from kissing when Caitlin whispered. "I told you not to touch me." Then leaned in and initiated a very heated kiss.

Caitlin moved her hands back to where Katie's were and pinned them on the headboard of her bed. This time she kept her hands on Katie's wrists to ensure they stayed where they were supposed to. Caitlin's other hand had slowly made it's way back down in-between Katie's legs then she ran her middle fingers through her folds and inside of her girlfriend. Katie bucked her hips upwards as a response to tell her to continue going. Caitlin moved her finger slightly faster in Katie and then added another one of her fingers to which Katie let out a moan to. Caitlin had moved her mouth down to Katie's neck so that Katie could breath properly.

"Mm faster baby." Katie moaned and thrusted her hips into Caitlin's hand. Caitlin picked up the pace and continued to suck on Katie's neck. She gave up on holding Katie's hands up at the top of her head because she knew her girlfriend would be too preoccupied to even realise she had let them go. Then she made her way back down her body and started sucking on her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Katie yelled out which only made Caitlin go faster.

Caitlin continued to thrust her fingers in and out of Katie and continued sucking on Katie's sensitive part which made her buck her hips every time her tongue ran across it. Katie's hips started to speed up which meant she was getting closer to coming undone, so Caitlin added a third finger in her girlfriend and moved her tongue faster which made Katie immediately come apart and scream Caitlin's name out as Caitlin helped ride out her orgasm.

Then Caitlin had stopped all movements and removed her hand from Katie and licked her fingers clean which could've made Katie come again just by the sight.

"You're so hot." Is all Katie could say, still breathless.

Caitlin laughed then leaned in again and kissed Katie, slowly this time showing her the love and devotion she has for her.  "Happy birthday beautiful." Caitlin said leaning out of the kiss again.

"I think this is the best start to my birthday I've ever had." Katie stated.

Caitlin gave her another quick peck. "Wait here, I have something else for you, may take a bit of time though, but just stay here." Caitlin said getting out of bed and kissed Katie's forehead before making her way downstairs.

Katie leaned off of the bed to grab her t-shirt again and chuck it on whilst she waited for Caitlin to come back. In the meantime Katie had gone on her phone and noticed a message from her mum. So she decided to give her a quick call whilst Caitlin was downstairs. About 20 minutes later, Katie had wrapped up her phone call back home and Caitlin walked back into Katie's bedroom with a tray of food, a small box next to the food with a card and a small vase with 3 flowers, the same ones Caitlin had picked from Katie's old neighbours when Caitlin finally admitted her feelings for her.

"Aww baby, this is so cute!" Katie exclaimed, then sat up in bed so that she could accept her breakfast in bed.

"Open this first." Caitlin said handing her the wrapped box and card. Katie open the small box which held a Gucci red heart ring.

"Cait it's perfect." Katie said leaning forward to steal another kissing from her girlfriend then sliding the ring on her finger. "I've actually been wanting one of these for ages."

Caitlin laughed. "Have you actually?" Katie nodded back. "I just know you too well."

"That you do my dear."

Then Katie opened the card which stated how much Caitlin adored her and how excited she was for the many years to come spending them side by side together. Then Katie went in to eating her breakfast and Caitlin went to go get ready for the rest of the day. Unfortunately it was a Thursday which meant they had an afternoon training today but tomorrow night Katie had a birthday celebration with some of her close friends and Ella was flying over later tonight to spend Katie's birthday with her.

They went to training where the girls had set up a little surprise for Katie by decorating her locker with photo's of her and her friends and few gifts were in there as well. The day was going great for her and then she went to go pick her sister up at the airport which made her a bit emotional because on days like her birthday she missed her family so much and seeing her younger sister was a little reminder from home and it made her so happy to see her sister again. Caitlin let the two sisters catch up privately, so she spent the night at Jordan's house but continued to text Katie most of the night to let her know that she missed her and loved her. Katie understood why Caitlin didn't spend the night with her again and respected it, it was a nice gesture from Caitlin.

The next night was Katie's birthday celebration, she had booked a big table for her and her friends at a restaurant/club place, where you had a big dinner but then towards 11 o'clock they turned the lights off and turned disco lights on and music started blaring and everyone could get up and dance. Katie had had a great night with her friends, her sister and of course her girlfriend. They had all made her feel extremely special, and Caitlin made her feel EXTRA special again that night, however being a bit more quieter out of respects for Ella.